• deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 707 Member
    PW 183
    CW 180.2
    Better than last week.😁

Rock on!! 😁
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 968 Member
    @jugar wow, travel sounds like a nightmare and glad you got some food. Hope travel goes better tomorrow and stay safe!
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    Whoooo!

I have finally arrived in my airport hotel in Montreal after a crazy day with tons of snow, big highway accidents and blockages, hotel restaurant that was not serving because people did not make it to work (I really, really needed food at that moment!), and finally a lovely meal at the hotel across the way. I feel better now :smiley: But I did have a large glass of wine with dinner...

Thanks for catching things up @micki48 - that is a huge help. I hope I'll get off the ground in the morning tomorrow, and then everything should be fine. I'll let you know if I get stranded! The trip from Magog to Montreal is usually 90 minutes, and today it was 2.5 hours, then getting out to the airport area was another hour, etc. etc. It is a pretty normal storm, but it is Friday and traffic was nuts. And accidents - there was a huge tour bus, a tow truck, and a few SUVs in the median on the way in to Montreal! Needless to say, police and ambulance in abundance.

So here are the weigh-ins still needed up to the end of business today:
    @cedarfoxy
    @mrsjar5311
    @mrs_chivonne
    @mbutler2013
    @robertefortier536

And due Saturday:
    @evangsimmons170
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @lovethyneighbor

Thanks for another lovely week. I enjoy everyone's posts, thoughts, challenges, triumphs, and questions. Keep it up!

Still very swollen from surgery. Could I skip this week please?
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    @micki48 Here are my steps for later this week
    2/6: 11,350
    2/7: 13,100
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 1
    PW 190.9
    CW 192.7

I’m going to hold tight to what Amber said, the scale does not discriminate. It’s been a pretty good week.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 270 Member
    jugar wrote: »

lovethyneighbor
    CW: 214.2
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    @micki48 This week's steps (I try to remember to post each day but somehow fail - sorry!):

03/02 - 4751
    04/02 - 4678
    05/02 - 3962
    06/02 - 4768
    07/02 - 3494
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 270 Member
    STEPS

j4h5frnl4dqr.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,900 Member
    Happy Friday night!

I made it to Alberta! It has been a great day - flight, lots of sushi for lunch, drive to Wainwright, visits, and ending up with an army birthday party with lots of people, including a few kids who were totally hilarious. I'm definitely ready for bed! I did not get any workout in, but had some airport steps all over the place and will get some exercise tomorrow for sure. Right now, I'm going to go put up Sunday's question on the leaping groundhogs challenge, and call it a night.

Tally ho!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Steps
    2/7 = 6168
    2/8 = 3800

I took yesterday off, I logged what I ate, and stayed under calories. But instead of exercising, I organized... I cleaned out and shredded two large bins of old paper work, cleaned out the linen closet, my desk drawer, the bath closet, my make up/skincare drawers... it felt good..I mean really good. I needed that, I needed to take some time and put life back in order instead of solely focusing on "am I losing weight"...

Today I am going to the park to walk, then the grocery store, then I'll prep for the week ahead.. not sure what to have for lunch this week, hopefully something pops in my head soon...

Have a great day !
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,900 Member
    matthewsfive
    Feb week 1
    PW 176
    CW 176

Tried really hard this week, was hoping to get to a weight loss to hit my goal of losing 100 pounds by the end of the month. Down 93.4 pounds Since Jan 11 2019. Goal is so close, just need to get there.

This is going to be some fantastic celebration! You are so close...
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Here's my weigh in:

PW - 178.2
    CW - 176.4
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Sunday weigh in: 199.6

And I'm stuck again. It feels like an extra hard struggle since the new year started.

Oh well. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. We were at a lacrosse game until very late and I screamed my voice raw so I was pretty exhausted. I drank lots of water for my sore throat anyway. =P
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    edited February 2020
    Super Sunday to you all. I, like @jugar and @Gidgitgoescrazy, sort of took yesterday off. Headed down to Charlotte to see my son and his gf, but also my daughter was car shopping. So busy day keeping a toddler happy (she was VERY happy). Not a lot of water, probably half of what I normally get. I did do Pilates before we left, logged all food (I was over) and got those last steps in after we got home to get to 8.5k. Today should be better. Hope to drink lots of water, go to gym, and a quick trip to Costco.

Get those last steps in real soon. I’ll be tallying in a few hours.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP THREE LOSERS.
    Well done!!!

@robertefortier536
    @lovethyneighbor
    @evelynladams527
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS to Team Downsizers for STAYING IN THE GREEN with 60.7%!!! B)

heaugwi03u0b.png

Stay focused and your team could be the winners next week!! ;)
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 707 Member
    PW: 151
    CW: 150.5

Whew! Made it. I didn't want to be in the red. I won't eat as many calories this weekend as last week.

Ran 6.3 miles this morning. Still colder than I like. Had chicken noodle soup for breakfast/lunch with extra 3oz of chicken, flaxseed, hot sauce, & about 8 cups of extra water. (In a big bowl! 😊). Looking forward to Sunday nachos! (In the same bowl.)

Looking forward to getting under 150 this week. No eating workout calories! Contain the calories!
This discussion has been closed.