What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Getting ready to go shopping πŸ˜‘ Hate. It. But I need a summer hat for my vacation..wish me luck.

Wait until your vacation and get it as a souvenir... I love doing that

I went to Kohl's and found a sun hat for $7. I was super excited because the tag said it was $15. I look super ridiculous in it but it will keep my face out of the sun 😁
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Putting on war paint
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Sipping coffee and watching movie on tv.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Getting ready to go shopping πŸ˜‘ Hate. It. But I need a summer hat for my vacation..wish me luck.

I went to Kohl's and found a sun hat for $7. I was super excited because the tag said it was $15. I look super ridiculous in it but it will keep my face out of the sun 😁

Honestly if anyone can rock a sun hat it is you beautifulπŸ˜πŸ€·πŸ™Œ....pics? Asking for ME😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Just paid the oil guy.....he said you'll be happy the tank didn't need the full 200 gallons.....you need a new check....or we can credit you?

me : really?!! 😁 how much?

Him: $3.53

Me: credit pleaseπŸ˜’
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Just paid the oil guy.....he said you'll be happy the tank didn't need the full 200 gallons.....you need a new check....or we can credit you?

me : really?!! 😁 how much?

Him: $3.53

Me: credit pleaseπŸ˜’

Lucky! We are burning through oil at an alarming rate this year.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Those are the best kinds of vacation hats πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ, they make great running hats later on...
    I second the pic request...

I bought this one in frontier land Disneyland a few years ago... Dug it out this morning to share πŸ˜‚
    bbllxl0jrlu9.jpg

Haha that's awesome! Thanks for sharing πŸ€—

Honestly if anyone can rock a sun hat it is you beautifulπŸ˜πŸ€·πŸ™Œ....pics? Asking for ME😘

If I get a good one, I'll post it just for you πŸ˜‰
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Chilling with this poppet on top of me 😍πŸ₯°πŸ’›

705bp22q8rvc.png

Lucky him πŸ˜‰
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member

705bp22q8rvc.png

Beautiful dog. 😊
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

705bp22q8rvc.png

He looks cozy 😊
  • mommabear4315

Those are the best kinds of vacation hats πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ, they make great running hats later on...

I bought this one in frontier land Disneyland a few years ago... Dug it out this morning to share πŸ˜‚
    bbllxl0jrlu9.jpg

Is that George Washington being salt Bea on your pop socket?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

bbllxl0jrlu9.jpg

No its Albert Einstein...
    I actually have two because πŸ€“ like that...
  • noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    Watching Nottingham Forest vs Leeds United on Sky Sports
  • mommabear4315

bbllxl0jrlu9.jpg

No its Albert Einstein...
    I actually have two because πŸ€“ like that...

SWEET!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

bbllxl0jrlu9.jpg

*wolf whistle* πŸ˜ƒ
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

bbllxl0jrlu9.jpg

*wolf whistle* πŸ˜ƒ

You've always known how to talk to guy Jo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    03pskok2u63l.jpeg