Less Alcohol - FEBRUARY 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Checking in...another AF day for me. Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Feb accountability ~ 7
    No Alcohol: 3 days
    Alcohol: 4 days (13 drinks)
    Goal: AF days 3 per week / 12 per month

You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. - John C. Maxwell
    Including January in my weekly view.
    Jan 27 - AF
    Jan 28 - AF
    Jan 29 - 1 Torchy’s Tini
    Jan 30 - AF
    Jan 31 - AF
    Feb 1 - 2 beers @ fishing camp
    Feb 2 - 1 beer, 2 Ice @ fishing camp
    4 AF days out of 7 this week!
    Feb 3 - AF
    Feb 4 - 4 glasses of wine (split 2 bottles wine)
    Feb 5 - AF
    Feb 6 - AF @ Bunco 2nd time this year!
    Feb 7 - 4 glasses of wine (split 2 bottles of wine)

DH came home with 2 bottles for dinner again. I've got to learn to not help finish the bottles!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    As usual, I am going to try for 16-20 AF days for the month.
    Short month, so this might be challenging.
    I had 18AF days for January

Saturday February 1 - AF - Superbowl party tomorrow (yes, we Canadians love it too) so not planning to be AF. I am planning to intersperse glasses of water between drinks, and I have 1 cold no-alcohol beer to take with me to the party.
    Sunday February 2 - Drinks and too much fattening food, but very fun. Shakira and JLo were great!
    Monday February 3 - AF - Felt a bit rough this morning until I had my lemon water.
    Tuesday February 4 - AF - It is my designated drinks day, but I also am trying to have 2AF days in a row in between, so abstained.
    Wednesday February 5 - 3 drinks
    Thursday February 6 - AF
    Friday Feb 7 - AF - The weight is finally coming down after Superbowl. We have a big event here in town next weekend, Winter Blitzville, the second annual. They close off the downtown and snowmobiles flip in the air over ramps, there are live bands, bbqs on the main street, fireworks etc. Many people will come back and forth from my house over the course of the day and night (I live right downtown) and I will put a giant pot of mulled wine on the stove for people coming and going to use the washroom and warm up a bit. I am going to try for only 2 drink days before then, because I will for sure want to indulge in some Mulled Wine. Guess that I will need to clean my house a bit lol.
    Saturday Feb 08 - AF - It was a planned day for drinks, but I wasn't feeling that well, so wanted to give my body a fighting chance.

Running tally - 6AF days out of 8 days so far