What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    My mini goal is I’m off to Barcelona for my 40th at the end of July so I’d love to be approx 50 - 60lbs lighter by then (lost 12lbs so far & got 110lbs to go to get to my goal weight)
  • noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    SERmom3 wrote: »
    @noelkro80 - I have a similar goal. I’m also turning 40 this spring. My husband and I just booked a getaway in April. I’m basically at my original goal weight right now, but I think I’d like to lose 5 more and maybe....maybe consider a bikini for the first time.
    Maybe. 🤣👙😬

Hello my fellow 1980 baby lol. Go for it & wear that bikini! Life begins at 40 ;-) all the best
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    noelkro80 wrote: »

Hello my fellow 1980 baby lol. Go for it & wear that bikini! Life begins at 40 ;-) all the best

For real! I should just do it! Best of luck on your goals!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    i would like to get 6 more piercing's before september. if your wondering where 2 in my eyebrow 2 in my nose, then happy face i think that's what it called. finally i'd like to get a reverse eyebrow and when i get to goal weight start getting more tattoos
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Mini goal right now is to do 200K meters rowing a month (around 7 miles a day, six days a week) and lift a minimum of two days a week.
  • Sylphadora
    Sylphadora Posts: 75 Member
    Lifting a barbell someday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!