Finally got past the 158 mark

So For the last month I have been fighting to get under 158. I was doing good with the counting and working out a few times a week with a friend. No luck, every morning I was between 158 and 160, never over never under for a whole month, while just over a month. I tried not to let it get to me but I started hating the gym more and more. I finally almost passed out in one of my classes last thursday (just over a week ago) I was getting sick and should not have gone, anyways I have not been back to the gym yet and still watched calories, I was under more of the days, Friday morining when I weighted in I was at 155.8 and this morning I was at 155.0. I know I am going to have to work to keep it going down I am just so glad it is finally working again. I was at 1 55-160 throughout most of Highschool so my therory is my body just likes this weight and pant size for some reason but I am glad I am finally forcing it to get back under.

Replies

• destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    So For the last month I have been fighting to get under 158. I was doing good with the counting and working out a few times a week with a friend. No luck, every morning I was between 158 and 160, never over never under for a whole month, while just over a month. I tried not to let it get to me but I started hating the gym more and more. I finally almost passed out in one of my classes last thursday (just over a week ago) I was getting sick and should not have gone, anyways I have not been back to the gym yet and still watched calories, I was under more of the days, Friday morining when I weighted in I was at 155.8 and this morning I was at 155.0. I know I am going to have to work to keep it going down I am just so glad it is finally working again. I was at 1 55-160 throughout most of Highschool so my therory is my body just likes this weight and pant size for some reason but I am glad I am finally forcing it to get back under.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    CONGRATS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Congrats honey~!
  • kattera22
    kattera22 Posts: 14 Member
    Congrats!! yea that was the weight area my body seams to want to stick at too... i've been in that range since right before i hit high school and its eff. a hard rut to get out of i completely undertand! i've just now beat my scale down to 150 this morning... (it was 153 yesterday morn. so i know its water weight but non the less i was super excited!) Keep up the good work!!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Thanks everyone. Congrats on the 150 kattera
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Congrats that is awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!