Jp's omad journey

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That sounds super yummmy and not bad at all for the calories........YUM!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    I’m going to have to get some of those pillows for DH. I never thought I’d meet someone who loves chocolate more than I do, but he is insane. Absolute chocoholic. This would keep the cravings at bay for sure!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @volgirl1322 -Yes, its delicious and addictive :lol: But, I limit myself to 22 pieces per OMAD and that stops my cravings <3
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Hope your DH will love it. In my family, all 4 of us fights for it. So, we normally buy 2 boxes as there's 2 packs in each box. So, everyone will have 1 bag...no fighting... :lol: My whole family are chocoholics. 22 pieces consists of 137 calories..not too bad. :+1:
  • Morena_2020
    That’s fabulous. Tomorrow!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Sounds like you've been fighting a tough battle with the thyroid thing - a lot of us get it, like I mentioned before my mom had issues and even WITH cancer it was an easy fix, so FX it stays under control <3
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    have a fabolous day and headaches gone!
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Hope you guys will love it too❤️
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ I am struggling a little but I know I can beat this❤️😊
  • jadepearl
    @pessxx - Thank you ❤️
  • jadepearl
    edited February 2020
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

We have been naughty last weekend... McDonald's Family McValue Meal on Saturday and on Sunday, we had homemade big breakfast with whatever our kids wanted. They wanted all sorts of things... Bacon, spam, sausage, eggs, baked beans, etc

5slolkquqrh8.jpg

I had the Cheese & Chicken Burger, 10 Fries and Coke.

rl6ux2zvdpra.jpg

For the big breakfast, I could only eat 2 toast, 1/2 sausage, 1 egg and some baked beans with spam.

For exercise, I have started doing HIITs. Wish me luck as I get so exhausted after 15 mins😩

What are you guys doing on V-Day?

Have a wonderful Tuesday and may OMAD be with you ❤️

• mistymeadows2005
    That looks NOM NOM NOM JP!!! Nothing fun planned for VDay but Ced usually does something for me <3 You've got this babe, OMAD on!!!
  • Morena_2020
    edited February 2020
    YUUU-HUUUMMM!

As for Valentine’s Day, you know what’s the best way to never have to celebrate it ever again? Get married on V-day! So we’ll be celebrating our anniversary instead. 😄
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Hope Ced gave you a surprise on V-Day <3
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Ha! Ha! Ha! That's what one of my Uni mates did. He got married on V-Day so that he will never ever forget his wedding anniversary :lol:
  • jadepearl
    GW : 52kg
    08 Jan - 56.8kg
    10 Jan - 55.9kg
    11 Jan - 55.5kg
    17 Jan - 55.2kg
    21 Jan - 55.1kg
    23 Jan - 55.2kg
    25 Jan - 55.4kg
    15 Feb - 55kg

Good evening OMADers <3

It has been a crazy week for me... but I survived :) Hopefully this week, things will get back to normal...fingers cross.

I weighed myself yesterday and today and its around 54.9kg - 55kg. So, I will just write down 55kg. I met a old buddy of mine earlier this week and he is now a PT. I was telling him all about me not able to loose weight, etc, etc and guess what I found out? The way I measure myself is totally wrong, wrong, wrong. :blush:
    He said this:
    Chest - the largest which is just right at the nipple line.
    Natural Waistline - if you can't find it, do the "little tea pot dance" and you will locate it. Its the smallest circumferences.
    1" Below the Belly Button
    Hips - The biggest circumferences. For me, the easiest will be to follow my bikini underwear. Then it will always be the same spot.
    I do not measure my arms or my legs since I started OMAD, so I will leave it as just C, W and H.

I have started doing HIIT workout and stop zumba as I feel that I should start to tone and sculpt my body. Today is Day 7. DH said that he can see the difference already but when I look into the mirror, I just see a fat girl staring back at me. Oh well, that's one reason why I do not have a full body mirror in my bedroom. The only one is inside my closet.

Hope that you guys had a wonderful V-Day <3

Take care and have a wonderful weekend <3
  • jadepearl
    Oops.. forgot to post my OMAD for today. Its rice with fish curry with okra, carrots, long beans, cabbage and cod fish. Cutting down my carbs to 150g.

102p79t9hwhr.jpg

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2020
    Your friend is right about measuring, even though you're weight isn't going down your measurements are. I think the reason that you see yourself as fat is because your mom and others have put that thought into your head. I've seen your pictures and you definitely are not fat. Don't compare yourself to others because you are your own person and as long as you are happy that's all that matters <3

Fingers crossed for a normal week ×× :)
  • Morena_2020
    Useful info on measuring there, thanks! And I think Brenda is right: these last three kilos will be more about your feelings and mindset than about how you look.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Measurements are so much BETTER than pounds even if they're harder to measure <3 Great job boo!!! HIIT is super good for you so good on ya, even if it does nothing for your weight (which I'm SURE it will <3 )