Jazzercise

Anyone here do Jazzercise? I haven’t exercised beyond walking the dog in months. I just signed up for the unlimited 10days $39. special.
Who loves it? Have you gotten good results?

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    "Jazzercise" is the best exercise class name ever invented. It sounds so light and fun! Wikipedia says it was invented in 1969, so it certainly has staying power. You are the first person I have seen post about it. Let us know how it turns out!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazzercise
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    I'm a 25 year Jazzercise student! I love it with every beat of my heart, and can't imagine doing anything else :)
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    I've done jazzercise in the past and loved it enough to go 6 days a week! I think the vibe depends a lot on the instructor though, when our instructor moved away I just couldn't connect the same way with his replacement and eventually stopped going.
  • lorileabbackman1
    lorileabbackman1 Posts: 3 Member
    mph323 wrote: »
    I've done jazzercise in the past and loved it enough to go 6 days a week! I think the vibe depends a lot on the instructor though, when our instructor moved away I just couldn't connect the same way with his replacement and eventually stopped going.

I used to go 20 years ago and LOVED it - many kids and life later, I've just started week 2 of Jazzercise on Demand. Still love it - goal is 6 times a week/minimum of 5. I miss some of the interaction, but I believe I can stick with it because I pull up a class anytime of day and save travel time... a big plus with so many kid and other activities.