2/10 Weigh-In (post your pic here)

nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
I will have the 1:1 results this week so I hope that all of you found your competitive spirit since it's all on you vs. them this week. Good luck everyone.

Replies

• nisijam5
    Bumping to the top!!
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    cgyjhiame19p.jpg
    I haven't logged a single thing all week!!😡
    This week goals are to log everything and start drinking water
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Well, down .2 is better then nothing. If we weighed in on Friday’s it’d be almost 2.
    I really need to get my weekends in order and this weekend really wasn’t THAT bad...
  • nisijam5
    Erin, I do miss the Wednesday weigh-in. I might have to go back to that!!
  • nisijam5
    qor6u9vagljc.jpg

197.8 - And, I almost killed myself this week!!!

• katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Anyone else started taking a probiotic and got bloated? Hoping this passes soon
  • nisijam5

I have a friend that is an expert on gut health and she has explained to me that as the yeast and bacteria "die off", it can be uncomfortable. I can ask her any specific questions you might have.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    d03ilm1d1tlb.jpeg
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    xt67cm2gsim5.jpg
  • katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    nisijam5 wrote: »

I have a friend that is an expert on gut health and she has explained to me that as the yeast and bacteria "die off", it can be uncomfortable. I can ask her any specific questions you might have.

I've been taking it less than a week ... I've just been feeling super bloated ever since that started, wasn't sure if I wasn't reacting well to it ... your explanation makes sense though, thank you!
  • marisasekinger
    marisasekinger Posts: 12 Member
    ae9ww1skiixj.jpg
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    wowrs0heb2sc.jpeg
  • elisamadigan
    elisamadigan Posts: 30 Member
    kflc1bh9823a.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,212 Member
    35igad40zuc2.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Here it is
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Sorry if I posted multiple times. I have no idea what's going on.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    1jd3nppq5fwq.png
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    jyaieo94ky0v.jpeg
  • nisijam5
    2/10 results are here!! Let me know if you see any goof-ups!!

Business: Next week’s prizes will be a 0.5 lb advantage for the next week and a 0.5 lb. advantage to tuck away for a rainy day.

Please see the spreadsheet to see how the pairings turned out:

Aquarian vs. fourathomej
    Kikicooks vs. Marissa
    Shamrock vs. Elisa
    Fall2Rise vs. Nisijam5
    Moonflower vs. Savannah
    Debragoogins vs. Katelyn
    Chunkysloth vs. Vacamama (this was way close)

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner….

The Heartbreakers win the week with a 11.4 lb. weight loss. That, my friends, is the weight of an average household cat. MEOW!! They will have a 1.0 lb. advantage to buffer any Valentine’s Day naughtiness that may take place.

Boo, our eliminated player….off to the Second Chance Challenge.
    I take the two lowest losers from each team and select the one with the overall lowest weight loss. Why do I do that? Sometimes, someone can be losing quite well and just have a week they gain. This allows the most consistent player to stay in the game. You can get back in the game by losing 1% of your lowest posted weight. When you achieve that, you can pick the team you wish to be on.

Katelynn is the eliminated player this week; but, the tricky leprechaun’s have one free pass to keep a player. I will use that pass this week.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….many factors I look at to include weight loss.

See the 1:1 spreadsheet

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

Katelynn - 0.7 lb. penalty for next week!!

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?