Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Replies

• lbostic89
    lbostic89 Posts: 34 Member

Yep, you got it. And like I said, when you get enough weights tracked, you will know whether your numbers are accurate by the weight you lose.

The other thing is, as you go down in weight, it gets harder to sustain that 1000 calorie deficit and still live, so at some point, you will have to reduce the deficit and slow down the loss, just so you can keep eating a reasonable amount. 🙂
    YES!! Thank you so much! I do plan to adjust as I go, and slow down; right now about 10% loss is 25 lbs and I will re evaluate from there.
  • lilann1961
    lilann1961 Posts: 131 Member
    @chette78 Welcome to the group! The folks in here are kind, supportive, honest, accountable and committed! We are glad you are here!
  • If anyone likes General Tso's Chicken, I had it tonight. I like it better with pork, so we had it with about a boneless loin chop's worth of meat per person.

The recipe is here.
    https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/197394/joes-general-tsos-chicken/

If you just steam or quickly saute naked chicken pieces (or pork pieces) instead of breading and frying it's still very tasty, because I've done that. Usually I make room to have the fried version, though. You can take the sugar out by using Splenda instead, which is what I do.

Also, it is very tasty and pretty on broccoli and cauliflower rice, if you are low-carbing.

zd7ywdkqzc2p.jpg