Exercise and synching

Afternoon everyone

I've been using the App for a little while now. My gym uses the Wellness website which should link directly with this app and log all my exercise but although it says it is linked on the Wellness site it doesn't appear to be linked on here as no exercise gets logged unless I do it manually. I also have my apple watch synched but again, that's not working. It's a bit annoying, as I weight train to log every weight, set and exercise and sometimes they don't even show up as an exercise on the app so I have to enter something that is similar which . Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Jayne

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Do you need to give it permission from the Wellness Website side? I had to do that with my Garmin.

Check out the Help Section in the side menu, there's sometime bugs that affect certain apps syncing.
  • jaynesinbox
    jaynesinbox Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks I'll give that a try :-)
  • myrewyn
    myrewyn Posts: 1 Member
    Did you ever figure it out? My Apple Watch isn’t syncing either so it looks like I’m doing nothing.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    myrewyn wrote: »
    Did you ever figure it out? My Apple Watch isn’t syncing either so it looks like I’m doing nothing.

Apple doesn't sync the correct info anyway, which leads to causing MFP to do math that causes a negative effect.

Better to use MFP Apps and find Pacer, get that account setup to sync to Apple - and then MFP will be given correct info from your Apple watch.
  • jaynesinbox
    jaynesinbox Posts: 7 Member
    Is Pacer a separate app? Thanks :-)
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Yes. In the MFP list of Apps that it syncs with you'll find it.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member
    I know it was down yesterday for my Fitbit exercise. With the Fitbit app sometimes restarting the phone helps.