saggy breasts and only 21

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    cgrout78 wrote: »
    i read somewhere that bench press is to your boobs what squats is to your butt.

nah, boobs are all fat I'm pretty sure. There's no way to work your boobs. I doubt working your chest muscles will help that much??
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Heads up that this thread is from 2015 and the Original Poster is probably not still around.

Well, hell, now I want an update. Does she have the breasts of a 26 year old now or a 46 year old?

pervert lol :p

Hah! I've had the breasts of a 90 year old since I was six! :)

Doesn't the 90 year old miss them? ;)

I just choked on a gummy bear. Thanks! :D

I hugged you hard so you'd spit the gummy bear back out. :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Wear a good supportive bra, do exercises for your pecs. Since you're young the skin will probably tighten some.
  • My boobs were saggy as a sack after breastfeeding and weightloss. Bench press has made them look perkier I think. I’m afraid I can’t show you pics to prove it tho.....
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    lxfwffzq40as.jpg

Love the meme! I hate zombie threads! Lol
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    My boobs were saggy as a sack after breastfeeding and weightloss. Bench press has made them look perkier I think. I’m afraid I can’t show you pics to prove it tho.....

Yes, another vote for bench press (and chest flys) which anecdotally make mine perkier as well. And even if a particular woman's breasts don't respond to this, there are other benefits.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    So we determined this is a zombie thread, it doesn't matter, I am sure others feel the same way.
    I will go against the norm response here and say, let them babies breathe.

A couple years ago I lost between 40-50 pounds during a broken shoulder issue. I was not able to fasten my bra, so I went almost 6 months just wearing an extra tank top and no bra. I found my breast were actually in better shape then wearing a bra, they were becoming "perky" again and I have 4 kids and was in my mid 40s at that time.

Loosing weight, that is the first place weight disappears for me. So instead of a firmer bra I say... let them breathe more and work on your posture.
  • bidingmytime
    bidingmytime Posts: 129 Member
    So we determined this is a zombie thread, it doesn't matter, I am sure others feel the same way.

I just noticed the year of the original post. :D I was wondering what the zombie kitten meme meant that was posted before my reply.
  • So we determined this is a zombie thread, it doesn't matter, I am sure others feel the same way.
    I will go against the norm response here and say, let them babies breathe.

A couple years ago I lost between 40-50 pounds during a broken shoulder issue. I was not able to fasten my bra, so I went almost 6 months just wearing an extra tank top and no bra. I found my breast were actually in better shape then wearing a bra, they were becoming "perky" again and I have 4 kids and was in my mid 40s at that time.

Loosing weight, that is the first place weight disappears for me. So instead of a firmer bra I say... let them breathe more and work on your posture.

Mileage may vary. I think if you are a smaller size that may work for you. I started this in an F/G cup, and am now down to a DDD, and I still need a bra if I'm going to be active for any length of time because I get neck and upper shoulder pain without support.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    I remember feeling this way my boobs sagged at a young age too 19. Lost weight and boobs looked like pancakes, at that time we had water bras which I’m sure they don’t make anymore. I guess you just have to learn to accept your boobs like I did eventually or have surgery. But I definitely recommend against surgery bc there’s complications and there’s people getting sick from implants for many years. I always thought it’d be awesome to suck the fat out from the areas we don’t need it and put it in the boobs! But I’m sure you still can’t do that either. I’d say my best advice is find you some pretty bras that support you and give a full look that make you feel confident. And you can build muscle there with weights and push ups.