bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited February 2020
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    If he allows animals on his bed
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Those are lil petty things that will start lil arguments that I don’t have the energy for anymore that I would rather avoid altogether.

Country music...not a chance

Eats in bed....never

Animals in bed, yup every night.

I remain single oddlly enough ;)

My ex boyfriend use to allow his cat on his bed so when I slept over, she would randomly just walk all over my belly and startle me. Or she would sleep in between us and I’d be afraid to move and squish her....so I’d just move myself onto the sofa and he would get offended and mad at me the next morning. And it seems like you can’t reason with pet lovers so..

I just can’t bother anymore you know?

I get it. But i have a separate bedroom for guests that want to spend the night. I dont get offended easily and like to accomodate a guest's needs should they choose to want to stay over :)
  • Voted a certain way. If after all this you still voted that way, that tells me all I need to know about your character.

If you feel that our relationship is a way for you to convert me to your faith, uh, nope. I was raised in your faith, I walked away for good reasons as an adult. I have a perfectly good religion of my own, and I will not try to convert you, so don't try to convert me.

You knew I was in other relationships when you met me. Slow down, cowboy. You can't cut me out of the herd.

No, I'm not vanilla. You laughed when I said I was a sick and twisted freak. Your kink may not be my kink, that's okay, but you don't get to pretend I didn't tell you up front how I roll.

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Voted a certain way. If after all this you still voted that way, that tells me all I need to know about your character.

If you feel that our relationship is a way for you to convert me to your faith, uh, nope. I was raised in your faith, I walked away for good reasons as an adult. I have a perfectly good religion of my own, and I will not try to convert you, so don't try to convert me.

You knew I was in other relationships when you met me. Slow down, cowboy. You can't cut me out of the herd.

No, I'm not vanilla. You laughed when I said I was a sick and twisted freak. Your kink may not be my kink, that's okay, but you don't get to pretend I didn't tell you up front how I roll.

i respect this
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Those are lil petty things that will start lil arguments that I don’t have the energy for anymore that I would rather avoid altogether.

Eats in bed....never

My ex boyfriend use to allow his cat on his bed so when I slept over, she would randomly just walk all over my belly and startle me. Or she would sleep in between us and I’d be afraid to move and squish her....so I’d just move myself onto the sofa and he would get offended and mad at me the next morning. And it seems like you can’t reason with pet lovers so..

I get it. But i have a separate bedroom for guests that wabt to spend the night. I dont get offended easily and like to accomodate guest's needs should they choose to want to stay over :)

LOL guests and your gf/bf are different though.
  • bojack5
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

I get it. But i have a separate bedroom for guests that wabt to spend the night. I dont get offended easily and like to accomodate guest's needs should they choose to want to stay over :)

My gf is a guest....a very special guest, but until she lives there, still a guest that i will make as comfortable as possible. If she chooses to live there then we have the conversation about sleeping arrangements. ;)
  • vanityy99
    edited February 2020
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

My gf is a guest....a very special guest, but until she lives there, still a guest that i will make as comfortable as possible. If she chooses to live there then we have the conversation about sleeping arrangements. ;)

U will make her comfortable as possible in the next room as your pet gets to sleep comfortably with you.

😂
  • bojack5
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

U will make her as comfortable as possible in the next room as your pet gets to sleep comfortably with you.

😂

She has the option to sleep in my bed, but im not one to tell anyone to do something they dont want......and my house, my rules, until its our house, thats the way it is. Im not argumentative and she has the right to not like it and dump me because my cat sleeps on my bed. Im easy that way.....i wont try and convince her to change. People want what they want right? ;)
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    When they post their deal breakers on a fitness site 🙄😜
  • vanityy99
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

U will make her as comfortable as possible in the next room as your pet gets to sleep comfortably with you.

😂

She has the option to sleep in my bed, but im not one to tell anyone to do something they dont want......and my house, my rules, until its our house, thats the way it is. Im not argumentative and she has the right to not like it and dump me because my cat sleeps on my bed. Im easy that way.....i wont try and convince her to change. People want what they want right? ;)

And if she suggested having your cat sleep outside the door for one night?
    its a big fat NOPE
  • The reason we kick the cats out is that they bite our toes when we're asleep and they want to play at 3 am. I object to this. That, and the bed with people sleeping in it is not part of the racetrack.

I'm real upfront about the fact that I'm a cat person. It's not so much a "love me love my cat" as simply the truth that even if you never come over to my place, I'm still going to have a certain amount of cat allergens on my person, no matter how well groomed I am. I can live without a dog in my life, but not cats. (And what's a witch without her black cat?lol)
  • bojack5
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

😂

its a big fat NOPE

Its a big bed.....we arent sharing an army cot. If she cant make due, i find it suspect. If she was allergic, that would be a different story
  • vanityy99
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

😂

its a big fat NOPE

Its a big bed.....we arent sharing an army cot. If she cant make due, i find it suspect. If she was allergic, that would be a different story

What’s suspect? That she probably doesn’t like animals in the first place?
  • bojack5
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

😂

its a big fat NOPE

I dont date people that dont like animals so that would never be an issue. But if sleeping in a king size bed with me and a 6 lb cat is too much to handle, then its either im happy to give them a separate bed, or say goodnight see you tomorrow. If neither works for them then its up to them to move on to someone without animals in their bed....i have no malice to whichever decision they choose. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

😂

its a big fat NOPE

Sooo, what happens when ya getting busy with the gf and suddenly someone gets a cold cats nose in.. errrmm, nevermind 😬
  • bojack5
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

😂

its a big fat NOPE

Sooo, what happens when ya getting busy with the gf and suddenly someone gets a cold cats nose in.. errrmm, nevermind 😬

Kitty runs away until the dust clears.....not an issue ;)
  • vanityy99
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

😂

its a big fat NOPE

I dont date people that dont like animals so that would never be an issue. But if sleeping in a king size bed with me and a 6 lb cat is too much to handle, then its either im happy to give them a separate bed, or say goodnight see you tomorrow. If neither works for them then its up to them to move on to someone without animals in their bed....i have no malice to whichever decision they choose. ;)

Facts. Animal lovers with non animal lovers don’t mesh. Been there tried that.

That’s why I ask right off the bat and if he’s an animal lover... deuces. UNLESS it’s a turtle, snake or frog then we go together.
  • bojack5
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Eats in bed....never

😂

its a big fat NOPE

Facts. Animal lovers with non animal lovers don’t mesh. Been there tried that.

That’s why I ask right off the bat and if he’s an animal lover... deuces. UNLESS it’s a turtle, snake or frog then we go together.

Respect :)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited February 2020
    If they have hit a guy in the crotch in the past. That's not cool at all. I'd never feel safe around them.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    If she thinks there is any significant difference between or significant moral high ground that can legitimately be occupied by Democrats or Republicans.