TSWoodstock Posts: 8 Member
    WOW!!
  • Scotty2HotPie
    Scotty2HotPie Posts: 143 Member
    Following... 👀

Well done y’all.
  • sachamurewa
    sachamurewa Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys I was wondering how many calories do you have in a day ?
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited April 2020
    I am on MFP to drop an unfortunate 20 lbs I’ve gained over the past 3 years or so. (Well, it was 43 but I’m down 23 since getting back on MFP.) I stopped working out after motherhood and did a lot of take out, plus stress, life etc. I just didn’t make myself a priority. 🤦🏻‍♀️ BUT I have an old transformation to share to motivate myself and it’s helpful for me to know that I’ve done it before and can do it again. I dropped 90 lbs in 2004. I actually found that I didn’t like being that tiny (100 lbs) because I lost my curves, and I love my curves! So I put on some weight again and then just toned it up. I’m 5 ft tall. In this last after pic in the white/red dress I’m actually 130 lbs, but I had muscle and curves. THAT is my goal size/weight. 😊
    br6pcyevm4o4.png

Yeah the 2008 pic is gorgeous! But the total transformation is amazing!! You're half the size, but your face is like TOTALLY different.

How did you "tone up" what was your weekly regime?? Any hints or tips?
  • Jin_tan
    Jin_tan Posts: 8 Member
    Hi guys! Between 5’0-5’2 so how many cals do u consume per day? And do u had cheat days??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!