persecution complex
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    persecution complex

wow i cant believe youre attacking me like this
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    When we are about to have sex for the first time and she's wearing maga panties 🖕 l7gbo0jnna60.gif

😀😂🤣😄😅
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    My ex said he paid for sex in Japan

I saw a TedSpeaks about child sex trafficking in Japan

Needless to say I was disgusted
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    When we are about to have sex for the first time and she's wearing maga panties 🖕 l7gbo0jnna60.gif

I....did not know they made these.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Aggressive snoring
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    calls me dude or bro

This is actually a weakness for me, but then I've rarely been out of California so 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    When he has a weakness for my accent
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Aggressive snoring

what about passive aggressive snoring ?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Someone who eats with his or her mouth open... don't let the door hit your booty on the way out!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    If she has photos of herself kissing another guy or getting all cutesy with him. Either clean that up, you haven't moved on and have no business talking to me, or you're ho'in around 😐

If you guys are only in the only talking stage, she’s allowed to keep her options open. So are you.

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    If she has photos of herself kissing another guy or getting all cutesy with him. Either clean that up, you haven't moved on and have no business talking to me, or you're ho'in around 😐

I’m assuming you’re youngish and have only lived in the digital age.

I have actual photographs of people I haven’t heard from in 20, 30 years. Imo it would be wrong to expect someone who has had a life to get rid of those mementos.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    watches Snapped
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    watches Snapped

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll check it out
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    vanityy99 wrote: »

If you guys are only in the only talking stage, she’s allowed to keep her options open. So are you.

Maybe you are right

I’m assuming you’re youngish and have only lived in the digital age.

I have actual photographs of people I haven’t heard from in 20, 30 years. Imo it would be wrong to expect someone who has had a life to get rid of those mementos.

At what point does it cross the line? Hypothetical situation: me and her got serious and in the future decide to get married. Still acceptable for her to keep photos of her kissing her ex? For me personally, that doesn't sit well.

What if, their ex's dead & that's the only reason, you're now able to be with that person?

I remember reading something similar, via Dear Abby {I was unable to find, the original story}:

{1} A woman wrote you to complain about her gentleman friend who continued to put flowers on the grave of his deceased wife. You told her that her gentleman friend's devotion to the memory of his deceased wife had nothing to do with his relationship with the writer, unless she chose to regard it as a competition. {this explains what the story was about, via a response to it.}

{2} I still prefer to call it devotion. Because a person dies does not mean that the love for that person dies with him or her. Nor should it. {Dear Abby's response, to 1.}

{3} I just finished the letter from the girlfriend who was upset that her shack-up boyfriend still put flowers on his deceased wife's grave. How DARE she feel this way?

I married my husband only three months after his wife passed on. She died unexpectedly of a heart attack. I put flowers on his wife's grave three or four times a year -- on their wedding anniversary and her birthday for sure. They are a token of my respect for her. I feel a grave without flowers is sad. Flowers show that someone still remembers.

I knew going into this relationship that he would always feel love for her. Just because someone passes on you can't turn the feelings on and off like a light switch! When it is his time to go, I'll have him buried next to his first wife, as he wishes. I am making payment on the plot next to his. My husband is a special man, and he has been blessed with the love of TWO good women who have and continue to adore him. {I love, this response.}

{4} He is, indeed, a lucky man to have found such a secure and caring woman as you with whom to share his life. Anyone who sets up a competition with someone who is deceased can only lose, because the "ghost" is often perceived to have no faults by the surviving spouse. Respecting the memory of the deceased together can be a powerful bond. {Dear Abby's response, to 3.}