Need new friends

Hi all, I'm looking for new motivating pals.

Replies

• bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Hey! Happy to add you to help with motivation. I've got a little more than 30 days left before my wedding so I am on the big push right now!
  • Hey, feel free to add me if you like. I started in August of 2019 and am just under 74lbs down, another 107 to go! Friends for motivation and support are very welcome! 😊
  • beginning56
    beginning56 Posts: 12 Member
    I would love to join your group and encourage and motivate. No sure how I get "added". Done every diet possible- about to cancel "Noom", and try this again. Congrats to fatoldladyon... 74 pounds is awesome!
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    I need more active friends. I enjoy acerbic humor, absurdity, and being better at inconsequential things than other people.
  • Who_Needs_Pants
    Who_Needs_Pants Posts: 33 Member
    Just hit 20 lbs down. ..like 100 lbs to go so that my doctor will tell me that I'm regular obese. Is it weird that I just want to be technically "overweight"? Tired of the obese stigma and associated (and assumed (oh you MUST have diabetes and high blood pressure)) risks. Just me? Any who, friend me cause I'm doing this thing!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Im looking for motivated shenanigans. Feel free to add me. Log daily.
  • sarcstk1inct
    sarcstk1inct Posts: 14 Member
    Always up for new friends... I am just under 40 days into a modified low carb/keto life style change (sounds better than "diet"). I tend to lean toward sarcasm and I have a weird sense of humor and a weirder sense of self... feel free to add me if you like...
  • Kimberleyb81
    Kimberleyb81 Posts: 12 Member
    If i knew how to add friends i would be happy to join the motivational club ??