What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Laying in bed...watching last part of grease. (Nothing else is on TV).

Scoot over.. I haven't watched Grease in forever.

iwegnj1qdjhr.gif

sgeu4qaf2baf.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Laying in bed...watching last part of grease. (Nothing else is on TV).

Love grease! Thunder roll! Lol
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Drinkin'. My *kitten* foot hurts.I don't care that I have to work tomorrow;I'll take the bottle to work with me.carry it right in;it has a handle :D
  • mommabear4315
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Drinkin'. My *kitten* foot hurts.I don't care that I have to work tomorrow;I'll take the bottle to work with me.carry it right in;it has a handle :D

What are you drinking and why does your foot hurt?
  • NotSoFat70

I'm drinking Jim Beam black cherry bourbon.I twisted/sprained my ankle a few days ago walking in a snowstorm.Wasn't bad for a couple days;today it hurt like hell.If I had to leave the office ,I took my chair with me
  • mommabear4315

I'm drinking Jim Beam black cherry bourbon.I twisted/sprained my ankle a few days ago walking in a snowstorm.Wasn't bad for a couple days;today it hurt like hell.If I had to leave the office ,I took my chair with me

Aww I hope you feel better!
  • NotSoFat70

Aww I hope you feel better!

Thanks! I'm feeling pretty good now lol. Luckily,even at my advanced age ,I heal quickly.The other day I hurt my wrist;leaning on it while I wiped the table.I told a friend " you ever punch a wall? you know how your hand feels? That's how mine feels right now,I can't even open it.Two days later,back to normal.Still...I may take the bottle to work :p
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Trying to decide what clothes I am going to wear to a funeral later in the day.......dress or trousers?

Trousers, or as we call them... Slacks
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Waiting to feel sleepy enough to fall asleep. 😳
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    I guess that it's good, that I am single because even though my TOM's over with, ever since I got it this month, I've been awakening every couple of hours. I'm certain a significant other, would've kicked me outta bed by now.

Happy Valentine's Day! <3
  • bretmartin09
    bretmartin09 Posts: 35 Member
    Wondering what that meat was the chow hall just gave us.......?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Wondering what that meat was the chow hall just gave us.......?

Mystery meat 🤭
    You may not want to know! 😂
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Reading email from work confirming my transfer. Staying in Manhattan but changing jobs. No more dealing with the public. Hopefully start soon. Very happy Valentine's day here.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    I ran my 2 errands & am taking a break, prior to returning to do my annual apartment certification papers & I just got a notice for another apartment inspection, via a government agency this time, the previous time it was the owner. Then they'll be another, via my municipality & then the fire department, sometime this year. I wish all of the inspectors'd come at once, annually but since I share walls with other tenants, these frequent inspections force people to keep their apartments clean & I love that.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Counting minutes to get out of work...
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Ordering in Chinese food
  • T4RB
    T4RB Posts: 15 Member
    Watching season 2 of Narcos Mexico on Netflix!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Watching Charlie Brown Valentines special on tv .