Back in the Game

Hello all, my name is Thomas, I’m from Ohio, and I have started a weight loss journey as most of you all here. I’m near the end of my military career and i will sum it up with 26yrs of service.
As the subject states I’m “Back in the Game” after recovering from an accident the led to my leg being amputated. I look forward to meeting and chatting with all you socialites out there, and can provide motivation along the way.
Greetings all!!

Oh, feel free to add me if you’d like.
Thanks.

Replies

• thb309
    thb309 Posts: 43 Member
    Good morning everyone. Let’s give 100% effort today towards our goals. Rather long term or short, what you put in today will help shape what you seek tomorrow.
  • rockbam123
    rockbam123 Posts: 20 Member
    Good luck! I'm retired military myself. The transition was a little scary but turned out to be very satisfying. You'll do just great I'm sure.
  • thb309
    Awesome. Thanks for your service. I am looking forward to being home for my two girls. They are 10 and 13. b24hb8r2iuaa.jpeg
  • thb309
    Hope everyone’s day was prosperous. I managed to get a good workout in and hope you all did too. It’s snowing here in Ohio right now and is supposed to drop into the teens over night. Blah!!!
  • thb309
    Weatherman was dead nutz on the forecast. Woke up to a frigid 11 degrees outside.
    Let’s have a great day across the U.S. and abroad!!