You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

1222324252628»

Replies

• PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 5,774Member Member Posts: 5,774Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    redcase wrote: »
    FYI.......... Built bar now ships for free and from Canada.

Hooray, now I can see what the hype is about!

If you like the texture, the hype will be real. Otherwise, major disappointment haha :)

good to know...maybe I'll just buy one from the store first...
  • redcaseredcase Posts: 68Member Member Posts: 68Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

D'oh, I thought they were only available online.

• just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,481Member Member Posts: 8,481Member Member

They are. Online only.
    edited February 10
    FYI.......... Built bar now ships for free and from Canada.

Hooray, now I can see what the hype is about!

If you like the texture, the hype will be real. Otherwise, major disappointment haha :)

Since they are online only, let me know how that goes for you lol ;)
    Best thing is to buy the mixed box to try.
    edited February 10

Opps...I was confusing them with RXBars...🙄
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like

I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.

I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.
    <3
    You guys are so great! But with all the bars on the market, and your reaction to these things - I could take 'em or leave them. (plus after looking closer at the ingredients Maltodextrin/Natural flavorings aren't appealing to me).

Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...I keep granola type bars in my car and give out when approached by those that come to car for handouts...maybe you could do the same.

<3 😘

<3
    You guys are so great! But with all the bars on the market, and your reaction to these things - I could take 'em or leave them. (plus after looking closer at the ingredients Maltodextrin/Natural flavorings aren't appealing to me).

Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...I keep granola type bars in my car and give out when approached by those that come to car for handouts...maybe you could do the same.

<3 😘

But but but... I like them!!! I have tried all the flavours so far and the 3 I keep are my favs. Its the texture that some find problematic, think.... sticky, chewy toffee texture.

<3

<3 😘

But but but... I like them!!! I have tried all the flavours so far and the 3 I keep are my favs. Its the texture that some find problematic, think.... sticky, chewy toffee texture.

Makes your offer even more of a kind gesture...but you keep them - enjoy them. I know Maltodextrin isn't a friend🤢 of mine, so I'll have to pass.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Posts: 549Member, Premium Member Posts: 549Member, Premium Member
    Bookmarked this thread! My suggestion is for coffee lovers who are also health-focused and open to trying, ahem, "shrooms" in a different way...

MushUp: https://mushup.ca/
    Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...

It's all good, the freezer makes them better!

Amazon has them for a good price. These work excellent with Silk cashew beverage. Great taste too.
    SD-Vanilla-Pudding-_USA_-NB_grande.png?v=1571175322
    Someone just posted this on another forum.

Thought I'd share it here for those (like myself) who were on the fence about buying the Mealthy! I'd much rather have the IP brand for less money.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07VF7J5VQ
    https://www.socialnature.com/

A few free trials on here from time to time. (right now it's Bob Mill's gluten free oatmeal for Canadians)
    Almost out of Jordan's Skinny Syrups...I use to get them for $6/bottle at Homesense/Winners, etc., Now that they are closed I'm searching online to get some. Found quite a few...unfortunately they are all expensive and the shipping is craziness.

Does anyone (Canada) know where I might purchase some at a reasonable price/shipping too?
    Best bet right now would be to buy direct from their website and just suck it up with the shipping. It is what it is. Nothing we can do. I will be in the same boat pretty soon, im on my last bottle now.
    Best bet right now would be to buy direct from their website and just suck it up with the shipping. It is what it is. Nothing we can do. I will be in the same boat pretty soon, im on my last bottle now.

THanks...I guess if that's my 'biggest' problem right now, I have nothing to worry about.