Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

No more excuses

12346»

Replies

• ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 1,236Member Member Posts: 1,236Member Member
    Another 2 pound loss this week. Right on target. Meaning I've lost 12 pound in 18 days.

I expect my weight loss to slow down now, hopefully tick along with a 1 to 2 pound a week loss.

Great start though. OMAD is working well for me. It means I get my water intake through the day. I look forward to nice healthy meal when I get home. I've not once wanted to add an extra meal, or over gorge. Or even sway into cheating or dropping the diet altogether.

Wonderful!!! Lots of people do well on OMAD :) Good luck to you.
  • noelkro80noelkro80 Posts: 248Member Member Posts: 248Member Member
    I’ve had to give myself a huge kick up the backside! I lost 112lbs back in 2015 only to put it all back on & more over the last 4 years! So I’m back to lose all the weight again & for the last time! 12lbs down & 110lbs to go!
  • lgfrielgfrie Posts: 861Member, Premium Member Posts: 861Member, Premium Member
    noelkro80 wrote: »
    I’ve had to give myself a huge kick up the backside! I lost 112lbs back in 2015 only to put it all back on & more over the last 4 years! So I’m back to lose all the weight again & for the last time! 12lbs down & 110lbs to go!

Can you say why it happened, or how it happened, that you gained all the weight back and more? I live in fear of this. I'm 8 months into my diet & everything's going great, but I keep reading about people who were having huge 100+ pound diet successes and then gained it all back. Any insight for those of us coming behind you on how to avoid it?
  • Grumpy_HubbyGrumpy_Hubby Posts: 172Member Member Posts: 172Member Member
    lgfrie wrote: »
    noelkro80 wrote: »

Can you say why it happened, or how it happened, that you gained all the weight back and more? I live in fear of this. I'm 8 months into my diet & everything's going great, but I keep reading about people who were having huge 100+ pound diet successes and then gained it all back. Any insight for those of us coming behind you on how to avoid it?

Hi. I will message you now
    Still going strong.

Feeling really confident. Trousers that where tight are now bagging.

This is working. I'm smashing it
  • NovusDiesNovusDies Posts: 7,073Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,073Member, Premium Member
    Still going strong.

Of course it is working. Why wouldn't it work? You are creating a calorie deficit. Just because you have chosen to make it really hard for yourself doesn't mean it won't work it just means you have taken something with some really hard parts built in and made it harder. I have made it really hard on myself many times and lost some weight doing it too. Thousands of others are doing something much harder than they need to do right now as well and a fair amount of them will lose some weight. It is not an original idea.

NovusDies wrote: »
    Still going strong.

Of course it is working. Why wouldn't it work? You are creating a calorie deficit. Just because you have chosen to make it really hard for yourself doesn't mean it won't work it just means you have taken something with some really hard parts built in and made it harder. I have made it really hard on myself many times and lost some weight doing it too. Thousands of others are doing something much harder than they need to do right now as well and a fair amount of them will lose some weight. It is not an original idea.

Someone's very bitter

I've not made it hard for myself at all

You don't know me.