Trouble accessing "FOOD" page since Thursday February 13th at 9pm

Hello everyone. This is my 1st discussion, and I've lost 31.2 lbs since December 9th. I've been a member since 2013, but had been away for some time until this past December.

I wonder if anyone else has had this issue. I've been trying to enter my food and calorie choices for today, February 14th (Happy Valentine's Day everyone!) since last night, and continuing on this morning without any luck at all. I get the following message:

There was a problem with your request
Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue.

I have cleared out the cookies for the site, used other browsers, and even traveled 35 minutes to another house and computer. All I get is the same message.

This has happened before, rather frequently I'm afraid, but this is the longest it's gone without being fixed. I was wondering if there's anything more I can do? When I get home I'll clear ALL my cookies and cache on my own computer. I use Google Chrome. Is the myfitnesspal team really going to do anything about it?

Thanks. I hope this is the right place to post this discussion. My best to you all.

p2k1950

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Have you logged an issue with Support?
  • p2k1950
    p2k1950 Posts: 5 Member
    No. I'll do that. Many thanks.
  • judyemig
    judyemig Posts: 3 Member
    It's not working for anybody. There's multiple messages about not being able to enter food.
  • oharras
    oharras Posts: 47 Member
    I have had the same problem since yesterday evening also and it continues this morning. I submitted an email reqport with Support this morning, am awaiting a response. I am using a PC with Edge and have the same problem as you are experiencing...very annoying since I need to record my food intake.
  • p2k1950
    I don't have the premium plan and can find no way to contact support. I'll keep searching, but I did try last night and found nothing either.
  • p2k1950
    Sorry that others are posting that they're having the same issue, but there's truth to the saying that "misery loves company". I hope they fix this soon, as I'm already starting to think about other sites to keep track of my calories. But, I'm a loyalist and will try to stay patient. :o
  • judyemig
    judyemig Posts: 3 Member
    FYI....The app is working fine. I hate the app but it's an ok backup until the website is back up.
  • mb_sumner
    mb_sumner Posts: 5 Member
    Ditto. But the app (Android) seems to be working OK.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    I have not had any consistent problem entering food.
    To report go to the "message boards" home screen and scroll to the bottom. There is a link to technical support.
  • p2k1950
    I found a link the okay, thank you, but I've found that elsewhere and see no way to report the issue.

However, I just checked and the FOOD page opened! YAY!! I hope it's fully resolved and thank tech support for their help.

May all of you have a great day and lose some weight!
  • mb_sumner
    mb_sumner Posts: 5 Member
    Working much better using Chrome browser today.