What's on your mind?

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    As an adult I never cared about Valentine’s Day.
    Once in a while my husband would bring me flowers but I wished he hadn’t, we needed the money for other things.
    It’s nice to be nice to your SO but shouldn’t that be everyday?

Says the lonely old woman........lol :D

Omg. I agree. Don’t just be nice on that day. That really means less than nothing to me if you need a holiday to show that. But.... I do love pink. And hearts. 💕💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Once in a while my husband would bring me flowers but I wished he hadn’t, we needed the money for other things.

Omg. I agree. Don’t just be nice on that day. That really means less than nothing to me if you need a holiday to show that. But.... I do love pink. And hearts. 💕💕

Me: *Brings flowers every day

Her on Valentines day: Are you forgetting something?

😂
  • MelG7777

Me: *Brings flowers every day

Her on Valentines day: Are you forgetting something?

😂

IKR? *kitten* ain’t *kitten* but hoes and tricks.

KIDDING. But I agree.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I may as well just eat them all today 😋4ojnzhw9to88.jpg

7so274m0t29e.gif
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

7so274m0t29e.gif

😂 I'll share with you... and I don't really like to share 😘
  • GymGoddessGoals

7so274m0t29e.gif

😂 I'll share with you... and I don't really like to share 😘

q9eh8bitt5r4.gif
  • _Miss_chievous_
    I really need to find a new hobby. My days are so long. I would normally play guitar or paint but a side effect from treatments have been extreme pain in my hands and feet so I can't do any of that. I was thinking maybe puzzles... idk. Open to suggestions...
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Puzzles can be addicting for sure.
  • MelG7777
    I really need to find a new hobby. My days are so long. I would normally play guitar or paint but a side effect from treatments have been extreme pain in my hands and feet so I can't do any of that. I was thinking maybe puzzles... idk. Open to suggestions...

I don’t think I’d have the patience but my mom got super into diamond painting. Poor thing had a horrible experience with a knee replacement and over a year later is still in pain. She’s made a TON of diamond paintings.
  • _Miss_chievous_

I don’t think I’d have the patience but my mom got super into diamond painting. Poor thing had a horrible experience with a knee replacement and over a year later is still in pain. She’s made a TON of diamond paintings.

My friend is into that. I'm not sure I have patience for that either 🤣 I might try though.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    (Some)Americans are easily amused.
    Washroom instead of bathroom, yes
    Saying “pardon”? Or “ sorry”? After mishearing someone is very commonly used where I’m from.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    (Some)Americans are easily amused.
    Washroom instead of bathroom, yes
    Saying “pardon”? Or “ sorry”? After mishearing someone is very commonly used where I’m from.

I use restroom, and excuse me...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Getting on to me about wanting a bunch of kids to go see a historic replica simply because it's "related to Christopher Columbus" is not going to go well for you. Get off your moral high horse and stop pretending you care about teaching values to children when we both know you're just doing this to pick fights for the sake of picking fights.

Way to make field trips and outings not fun, man.