New and introducing myself

I started using the site about a week ago, but since I'm mostly introverted I didn't get around to this until today. I stopped drinking soda four years ago and quit smoking in December 2019. Naturally being the complete rebel I am I decided to lose weight and get healthier on top of it. I weighed 360 pounds to start here and I'm sure four years ago I was over 400. I don't own a scale, so I'm not sure where I am at now.

I enjoy playing Hearthstone and other card games, listening to music, and playing guitar. I'm hoping to get down to a healthy size and increase my activity. I'm really bad at introductions, so I hope that's enough.

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Welcome to the site!!
    Feel free to send me a FR. I’m very NOT introverted so I can hold the convo for both of us 😜
    Good luck on your journey 😊
  • drikadennis
    drikadennis Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m Chandrika from Arkansas new to the group I’m a heart attack and open heart surgery survivor ❤️💪🏽
  • Werewolfism
    Werewolfism Posts: 5 Member
    Hey i'm sunny! You sound like you already have some good motivation with quitting things so hopefully it shouldnt be too hard for you.
    Im a fellow introvert and while i dont know much about hearthstone my brother plays a lot.
    If you dont want to invest in a scale i would maybe suggest using a tape measure and taking your measurements? Its a lot cheaper and its a good way to watch some progress happen.
  • viltaire
    viltaire Posts: 4 Member
    Hey i'm sunny! You sound like you already have some good motivation with quitting things so hopefully it shouldnt be too hard for you.
    Im a fellow introvert and while i dont know much about hearthstone my brother plays a lot.
    If you dont want to invest in a scale i would maybe suggest using a tape measure and taking your measurements? Its a lot cheaper and its a good way to watch some progress happen.

I'm weighing at the mother in laws once every two weeks until I get a scale. I'm going to measure as well, unfortunately I carry the majority of my weight in my stomach. Nice to meet you.
  • JEHUXHAOU
    JEHUXHAOU Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I'm an introvert too. Feel free to add me as a friend :)