PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• SandysphatSandysphat Member Posts: 131 Member Member Posts: 131 Member
    So awesome all of you 💣💣💣💥
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,482 Member Member Posts: 8,482 Member
    zxne6xhz19yy.jpg
    Still a work in progress! 40lbs down!

Great job!! Looking amazing.
  • RobAS355RobAS355 Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member
    MelG7777 that's impressive, like two different people in you before and after photos. You should be proud
    MelG7777 that's impressive, like two different people in you before and after photos. You should be proud

I think you might mean @NatalieBkk perhaps? That is such a great transformation!!!

I have yet to post my true “befores”🙈
  • RobAS355RobAS355 Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member
    MelG7777 I am sorry, that is exactly what I ment, you reposted her pics. @NatalieBkk great job, looks like two different people in your post.

MelG7777 best of luck to you in achieving your goals, I am sure you are doing great. I was reluctant to post any of my pics, but I never noticed the huge contrast until I stood the pics next to each other, I just hope it inspires someone else. If I can do it, anyone can. Sorry again for the mix up.

Cheers
    edited February 16
  • bobsburgersfanbobsburgersfan Member Posts: 3,424 Member Member Posts: 3,424 Member
    @dishiznice
    WOW!!! That's a huge transformation in a short time!
  • NatalieBkkNatalieBkk Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Thank you so much @MelG7777 and @robertchatman812 !!
    I’m very motivated right now to lose the last 12kg or so.
    MelG7777 I am sorry, that is exactly what I ment, you reposted her pics. @NatalieBkk great job, looks like two different people in your post.

MelG7777 best of luck to you in achieving your goals, I am sure you are doing great. I was reluctant to post any of my pics, but I never noticed the huge contrast until I stood the pics next to each other, I just hope it inspires someone else. If I can do it, anyone can. Sorry again for the mix up.

Cheers

Thanks! I figured that’s what happened. Oh....there is a humongous difference in my before and now pics...70lbs has made a big difference. I’m just completely embarrassed at how bad my “before” pics are. I’m thankful other people aren’t cuz I love seeing them though!