Started out at 35stone 1lb (491lb)....Now 33stone 5lb (467lb) ;-)

Options
Today I step on the scales and I now weigh 33stone 5lb (467lb). Started this journey 30days ago. I can not believe my eyes. (Not took photo of 35stone 1lb scales read out). Happy :-)h3dqcqd8c2bj.jpgmy3f1xsp6sos.jpg

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,049 Member
    Options
    Nice work: You're well on your way, yay!
  • 12eyeluvu2
    12eyeluvu2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I started at 251 Jan. 4th 2020 and today I'm down to 244.4. Easy does it We can do this!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Both of you! It's definitely a journey filled with ups and downs, takes lots of effort, but is so worth it!! Stay healthy and keep counting!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congrats to the both of you. that is amazing
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    That’s some good work there! Please keep it up. It will be totally life changing, on so many levels and you owe it to yourself. To totally misquote one of my yoga instructors “if we can’t be kind to ourselves, how can we expect others to be?”

Look yourself in the mirror every morning and every evening and tell yourself “I love me”.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!