Mary Jane

_missfaith_
_missfaith_ Posts: 6 Member
Let's be honest... Legalization is happening throughout more and more states! I, myself, enjoy a good high. Some like it, some don't! No judgement. Lol.

My question is for those who do enjoy, what is your low calorie go-to snack for munchies?? I, myself, find that drinking a can of diet soda often helps. I think I'm looking for some healthier options at this point though.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    10. Keep it legal
    I WILL:
    • I will remember this is a public forum (i.e., posts can be found in a Google search by a boss or family member).

I WON’T:
    I won’t post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that infringes a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    I won’t post content that references illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited. Posts about marijuana which is not legal federally in the USA yet, posts about steroids, and posts about substances that are not legal, federally, in the USA are not allowed.
    • I won’t post images containing hateful or violent imagery; the depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.