NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

@cbabie, I pray that fasting and prayer will strengthen you and give you clarity and peace. <3

@its_cleo, yes I do like my mom and we do have a very good relationship. If that wasn’t the case we might be making very different arrangements. ;)

Good morning! This week has zoomed by and I have a seriously long to-do list. Thursday I was in an all-day staff meeting so it’s like I lost a whole day this week. DH took me out for pizza and beer last night. It was fun but now I need to drink extra water and watch my calories today so I can get off the weight that dinner put on. It was worth it though! I hope you all have a great day! :)
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    @TeresaW1020 I’m glad you had such a great night. Pizza and beer would be perfect for me. I’m almost the same- I had 2 beers last night, so lots of water today!

@joannadavison I’m sure you’re very toned! Yeah those exercises kill. One reason I like the stairs is because I can do it outside, and it’s easier somehow outside. I tried a stairmaster a couple times and the resistance can be harder than actual stairs for sure.

Last night I went for a hike with friends. We did 10 km. It was cold but very nice crisp evening, we walked along the lakeshore and the frozen water was cool. At one point the ice was rising and falling because of the waves underneath. I’ve never seen that before. I guess because it wasn’t very thick.

Then we went to a place that is like fake German for beer and sausages….I really wanted to eat but I just had two drinks and came home. I'm really on track with my goal to drink less this month and I feel good about that,

I think I mentioned I’m a klutz. Last night before I went out I had dinner. I weighed everything out on my plate, had it perfect, put it in the microwave and warmed it up. Took it out from the microwave and out it on the counter or so I though and instead dropped it and the plate shattered, food everywhere lol. It was a pork stirfry. What a mess!

Speaking of food, here’s my favourite breakfast I’ve been loving this week- scrambled eggs with some avocado and cheese, and then a bit of salsa. Sooo good.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Hi all--I have been back from AZ for a few days, but it has taken me a while to read all the posts. Don't think I can even try to get caught up individually.

@theslightedgeforever I do have to tell you Happy Birthday, even tho I am late!! Glad you are feeling better.

AZ was cold for the first few days, then got to be 60's so we went to the pool a few days. Also I tried pickleball! Our cousins are big on pickleball--he plays 5 days a week when they are home. It was fun & the ones I played with said I was doing pretty good. Might have to look in to lessons here & probably a beginner group. Didn't think I ate that badly, but still trying to get a few pounds off, hopefully fluid from airplane, etc.

Our Valentines day was pretty quiet. DH had what they thought was sinus infection, so on antibiotics twice lately. Also had a tooth bothering him, so before going to Dr for the sinus (?) again, thought he would see a dentist. Switched insurance this year, so had to go to a new one. She was super nice, didn't see anything wrong with tooth, but said it might have a crack that didn't show on regular x-ray. He had already made up his mind to get it pulled, so that's what we did. It did have a big crack in the root, so hopefully he will get better. So, soup for our dinner & supper, lol.

I hear you on the chocolate. I like to have Dove dark chocolate here & "try" to only have one as a dessert. Guess I am not trying hard enough--they are really calling to me!

Hadn't planned to go to OK until end of March for gd's birthday, but now we will be going in about 2 weeks. Dd is having surgery on her wrist & will need a little help for a few days. Her ex will have the kids (they alternate weeks), but she still needs someone there to get her to the hospital & home again, etc. Most likely she will be off a little while (she doesn't know how long), so maybe I can help her get some things straightened up a little.

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    Good morning everyone! I’m back from my trip. I did better than expected. I ended up eating fairly reasonably, splitting some meals and splitting some desserts. I am exhausted but glad to be back! :) We are celebrating Valentine’s Day tonight: I am making Steak Diane, Prosciutto Apple and Goat Cheese Salad With Fig Vinaigrette, and for dessert Chocolate-Pecan Torte. :)

@joannadavison That is a perfect way to describe such colleagues! Luckily, I was able to kind of balance out the calories a little by splitting.

@theslightedgeforever I survived and didn’t have to push too hard. I’m still probably up a little (I’m not weighing for a few days to let the sodium get out of my system) but I’m happy with how I did. I was happy to get home to the warmer temperatures!

@cbabie It’s nice to “see” you whenever you have time, no pressure! I hope your fast goes well and you get what you want out of it.

@its_cleo Oh man, she is terrible but nice at the same time...that’s what makes it even worse, she’s super sweet which makes it really hard to resist her desires. That’s exactly what it is like!!! Shame about your pork stir fry. :(

@TeresaW1020 Pizza and beer sounds good.

@RetiredAndLovingIt I was just there myself! Your poor hubby!

COMMITTED.
    February goal: track 1 meal a day, go for a walk 1 time a week
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,196 Member
    @its_cleo Definitely processed on the bread and crackers, the rice and pasta are probably debatable. I just got to that part in the book. Debatable.....I think the premise is non processed is does it grow in the ground or walk around on legs,swim, etc. I never had PMS as a teenager but middle age comes and BAM there it is. I can always tell when my food diary has popcorn and chocolate listed in it. I didn't notice the connection for a long time. HA on the Tim Horton's review.

@joannadavison I do know that US companies will put more chemical and not so good for you ingredients into our food but when they import to you, it's suddenly missing. :s That's because your country has a better FDA system that bans certain ingredients where ours doesn't really care. As long as people are making money, to heck with illness and disease seems to be the motto here. :frowning: I used to follow a blog fooducated on this subject. I loved the if I ever loose this fat I'll be so toned underneath. lol What are you reading right now? I just finished my bookclub book The Gown. About Queen Elizabeth's wedding dress. Fiction book about a couple of ladies who did the embroidery work on it.
  • theslightedgeforever
    @teresaw1020 Back at it again, as they say. I'm still working on the weight gain from when I was sick. I still say it was the prednisone that did it.

@its_cleo I find running outside easier than running on a treadmill. I don't know why that is. I'm glad to hear you are hitting your goal to drink less. Reaching our goals is so motivating. Too bad on the stirfry/plate. I did that the other day but I had already finished my meal. Yummy breakfast you had minus the avacado.

@retiredandlovingit Thanks for the bday wishes. I always gain after an airplane ride. Pickleball sounds like a fun way to exercise. Your dd is lucky to have you helping out.

@trooworld Yaaay on doing better than you expected. Imagine if you and @RetiredandLovingit had been in the same restaurant and didn't know it. OK, so back to normal routines and healthy habits. I'm still not back to normal in my exercise. My goal is to push hard this week and do that. I still cough bad every once in a while but for the most part I'm okay now. I will lose this weight. I gained a lot really quickly.

Green Day- Went over-311/238 Exercise 30 min walk
  • trooworld
    Good morning everyone! I'm so thankful that I have tomorrow off. I plan on doing some serious relaxing. My husband made a deal with me: if I took the car to the dealership to get the oil change by myself, he would make most of the meals for meal prep for me! :D I took him up on that one.

@theslightedgeforever That would be funny! Yes, back to routine. I'm glad you are getting better. The flu is nothing to mess with. It's so easy to gain, isn't it? But you'll get it off.

COMMITTED.
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,546 Member
    Afternoon all,
    My great grand daughter has been sick sick since Friday .took her to the DR and she is on amoxicillin..ugh. no sleep fussy and clingy..but today is better. So we are on the upside. I feel as if I didnt do anything...cause i didnt lol thank you to all of you for not pressuring me to be here everyday..means alot.

@trooworld I wish someone here would make a deal like that..however o cant complain my car broke down Tuesday alternator went out and my DH fixed it...we had to have it towed.

@theslightedgeforever that book sounds like something I would like to read..was it good? You will get back on track , since this is your lifestyle...😄

@its_cleo great job on staying on point with your goal of drinking...the eating phase will pass I am sure..but interesting to find out why you have these phases right?

@RetiredAndLovingIt ..where in AZ were you?

@TeresaW1020 it will be different having someone in the house all the time..but you will all adjust and enjoy the moments with your mom.

I know I have missed some..doing thisnon my nk phone. Trying new things..lol

Cbabie
  • nighthazel01
    nighthazel01 Posts: 57 Member
    @its_cleo Did I read that right? A hundred lunges, I'm totally envious.

@Joannadavison - enjoy your week long break, it's good to get these mental breaks from time to time. It's so good for my mental health, I need more of them.

@cbabie I'm glad to hear you're not discouraged even if your life has been a challenge. It's a good plan to fast and pray, it can reset our internal dialogue and it can help focus our energy in new ways. Hopefully things start getting easier for you.

@TeresaW1020 - Change is hard, but your attitude is so positive, I'm sure it will be bumpy, but you got this.

@trooworld - I hope your having fun!

It's been a busy week. My mother-in-law ended up in the emergency room early Tuesday morning. She's fine, and they sent her home that evening. There's just a lot of family drama, most of which I try hard to avoid. The important thing is she's home. I went completely off my diet plan this weekend, but tomorrow's Monday so I'll start anew, again :) .
  • its_cleo
    @theslightedgeforever thanks for the info on processed foods. I don't think about it much. But actually I've been trying to eat more beans, so I guess maybe it's better to get my carbs from beans than things like bread. You're so knowledgeable about food and nutrition. it's one area where I'm not maybe bc I find it confusing and contradictory. I love learning how the body works though, like different muscles. And now bc of the issues I've had I'm really interested in learning more about joints.

@nighthazel01 I'm glad your MIL is ok. Family drama sucks, there's always lots of dysfunction in my family. I stay away lol.

hey @cbabie I'm glad your granddaughter is getting better but I'm sure that was very stressful. Yeah the phases- I feel like I'm ready for menopause lol. It can come anytime.

@trooworld you deserve some time to relax after your trip. And it sounds like you handled it really well.

@RetiredAndLovingIt what on earth is pickleball? I've never heard of it.

@TeresaW1020 - Hi just thinking of you. Hope your dinner with your friends went well.

Well I blew it yesterday big time. For some reason just decided to order a pizza. So like a zillion calories. And I don't know why- I don't even really like it anymore, like the pizza I make myself is better and healthier. So it's very rare now but it's almost like the idea of it I just can't give up. It's like Chinese food- every once in a while I want it even though when I get it it's kind of disappointing.

But onward and upward as they say.

I saw a physio last week and he gave me some simple exercises for my wrist and my back bc I've been having some low back pain. So I'm trying to keep at that. Tendonitis is still there, I read it takes like 3 months to heal. I'm like 1 month in.

In other news, I think I'm close to booking my trip to Iceland. I think I'm going to do a tour, which I'm not a huge fan of but the alternative is renting a car and I just don't want to drive there. I would like to go for two weeks and do both Greenland and Iceland, but I'm afraid to leave my cat alone for that long- someone will feed her but she's never been alone without me and Griffin before. So I will do around 10 days. I just have to do my taxes this month and then I'll book it. I'm hoping June, but maybe August.
  • mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    Hi Ladies!

I am officially back from my cruise and it was fabulous. We explored three different ports in Mexico, ate multi-course meals every night, and went to a bunch of the musicals and comedy shows. And to top it all off, we got engaged!

I haven't weighed in yet and I don't plan to until next week so the sodium can cycle out of my body and I can get a better sense of what sort of gain I'm actually looking at. I didn't go hog wild by any means, but I definitely ate and drank differently than I normally do so I fully expect the scale to be up. I'm just counting it as my new starting point.

I missed 1,000,000 posts while I was gone so there's no way I'll be able to catch up, but I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to catching up with all of you.
  • Tattoomama4440
    Tattoomama4440 Posts: 26 Member
    I’ve been on WW on and off through the years. I know it works but I know I am done paying for the help. That’s why I like MF cause I get the support just as well. I look forward to the sharing my ups and getting help on my downs. If anyone on here is interested in sending a friend request, that would be awesome. I decided to being more active on here will make me more accountable to my friends and make the weight loss journey exciting. Cheers to a new week starting tomorrow and I look forward to hearing from everyone.
  • korzaKRS16
    korzaKRS16 Posts: 14 Member
    on my last 6 days of my 21 days of fasting and prayer, looking foward to continuing my gains journey.3200cals daily....lets go🔥
  • theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld The initial gain was the prednisone I think from what other people who have taken it tell me. I thought I would have to take it long term to do that but they said no. But it is what it is. But it's messing with my mind. So I'm trying to get that back on straight again.

@cbabie The book was good. So good for you for trying new things. While it's hard and uncomfortable sometimes the I can't becomes I can.

@nighthazel01 Sorry about your mil. Been there done that. I have to take mine to the dr tomorrow for the 6 month foot and leg check for diabetics. It's just so hard getting her in and out of the car....Alzheimers... Last week she tried to sit down in the seat with her chest instead of her bum. She's too heavy to just lift right up. She couldn't figure out how to get up on her own. So we try again tomorrow. Back to the drawing board for you too. One day we'll get to the place where there is no emotional eating.

@its_cleo Yes, beans is better than bread. I read alot but just having knowledge without putting it into practice is worthless sometimes, lol It is contradictory. I'm reading a book about that point right now. Plus it's an individual thing. Keto will help people lose weight but not me because I wouldn't stick to it. Low carb diets do let people lose weight but I wouldn't stick to that either. But I can lose weight with med-high carb. People get confused by that because it's not what we are taught. So you just have to find your niche. Plus people can lose weight with chemo but it's not necessarily good for you. Weight loss shouldn't be our ultimate standard. Good health.....that's the golden ticket. I have a book I haven't started yet which is How Not to Die by Dr. Michael Greger. He has a great podcast I like to listen to so I can learn more. I think the joint thing is inflammation. What foods cause you inflammation? I would start with that. Your trip sounds fun. My dd would love that. She's trying to get me to go on a London/Scotland trip.

@mswatson0777 Welcome back! I didn't realize your partner was going with you. Woohoo Congratulations. So romantic. I'm glad you enjoyed all the facets of the cruise.

@Tattoomama4440 Welcome to the group! Counting is counting no matter where you do it I think. I'm currently counting carbs and doing a carb cycling program. (med-high) One day at a time. I'm happy to exchange support.

@kickboxerKRS Welcome to the group! You're headed towards the finish line.

So as I mentioned before this past week has got my head not screwed on right. On my daily weight app, that sudden gain after I took the prednisone (did I mention 6 lbs) put me into a red WARNING range after being in the green range for 6 months. So I have to go back and practice all the things I learned in my Beck Diet Solution book about my thinking. It's all in the thinking. Diet/meal plans come and go. You can lose weight on any of them. The thinking kept me in the green for so long. The most important thought I had was if it wasn't planned I didn't eat it that day but would have it the next day if I wanted to. Last couple of days has been Oh that sounds good. Along with the destructive thought of "I'm already over so what's a few more". The correct response is just because I accidentally dropped an egg on the floor doesn't mean I need to go and throw the others and break those too. So I will conquer this and get back into my green zone. I'm trying to see the lesson learned from this other than DON'T TAKE PREDNISONE. lol Food was almost spot on during that time. I tracked each day so I know what I ate. I didn't do my usual walking during that time. Maybe the lesson learned here is that there will be times that I can't control everything. :s But starting when I wake up I can try.

Yellow Day- Over 230/164 Yikes! Exercise-walking 35 min

February goal- Drink 3 glasses of water :(
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @theslightedgeforever, I love how you are catching yourself and learning from what you learned to pull yourself back to where you need to be. I think I need to go get me a copy of the Beck Diet Solution book. My thinking so often gets out of whack and I ended up throwing all the eggs on the floor and stomping on them. :s

@Tattoomama4440, hi and welcome to the group! You will find lots of support here and if you are interested in more accountability, I am a moderator of a challenge group called Fat2Fit. We will be opening new registrations at the end of the month. I would be happy to have you join my team. :)

@mswatson0777, ohhhh how wonderful! Congratulations on your engagement!! Was it a surprise or did you see it coming? Hey, you know how to get back on track and it sounds like your vacation was awesome! So, embrace whatever the scale says and savor the memories. :)

@its_cleo, yeah, I hear you about blowing it. For days I’ve been craving some red wine so last night I ended up with two full glasses and of course that didn’t help the weight I put on with our Valentine dinner of pizza and beer. Yes, to onward and upward…or should we say downward? I’m glad that you have decided to take the trip to Iceland! You will have to take lots of pics to show us. ;)

@nighthazel01, sorry to hear about your mother-in-law and that you are going through family drama. You will feel better getting back on your plan. <3

@cbabie, sorry that your GGD is sick and I hope she will feel better very soon. I am sure that we will adjust to having my mom in the house. Hubby and I are very easy going people. The biggest hurdle that I see is that mom is going to have to get used to the fact that my dog actually rules this house. :D

@trooworld, did you have a relaxing day off? What does serious relaxing mean to you? :)

Good morning everyone! I have spent the last two days doing a major deep clean of my house in preparation for getting mom moved in. I’m also having friends over tonight for dinner so that was a great excuse to get the place nice and spotless. I told DH and the dog to NOT track in a ton of stuff from the yard. My floors are dark hardwood and they always look awful because of the two of them. I’m planning on getting off work early so I can run to the grocery store. I’m making baked Ziti for dinner. Yum!!
  • mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    Welcome @Tattoomama4440

@theslightedgeforever Thank you! And I'm sure your gain is temporary and likely water weight retention caused by the drug. I wouldn't worry too much, just keep doing what you're doing!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! It was a complete shock. We are pretty nontraditional and have been together for over seven years so I was floored! And your dinner sounds fabulous, I hope you have a great time with friends!

Happy Monday all! I'm officially back at work but finding it very hard to focus. I've still got a lingering cold from vacation so I'm staying home tonight and catching up on laundry (boo). Hopefully I can get back at the gym soon since I want to start tackling that holiday weight since I've got a dress to buy!
  • trooworld
    Good morning everyone! I can feel how much weight I've gained over the past few months. Actually, it's not that much, about 5-10 lbs, but it's enough for me to breathe heavier and feel more constrained in my body. :( I really need to do something.

@cbabie Oh, the poor thing! I hope she continues to get better! Well, he made the deal but so far, he's made only one of the meals. He makes these grand gestures that sound ideal but then gets busy going to the hospital to see his family member. He means well but doesn't realize how busy he is. I'll probably end up cooking some of the meals after all. :/ That's good that your DH was able to fix your car!

@nighthazel01 I was actually at a work-related trip, so not much fun was had. :( But I'm enjoying the weekend and my holiday today! :) I'm sorry about your mother-in-law and all the family drama.

@its_cleo Thanks, I definitely handled it better than in year's past. Your trip to Iceland sounds like it will be fun. I'm glad you are going.

@mswatson0777 CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's amazing!!! How can that trip get any better??? I'm glad you are back.

@Tattoomama4440 Welcome! I quit WW for the same reason. I paid for YEARS! I sent you a friends request. This board is really active and I find a lot of support here. I hope you do, too.

@kickboxerKRS Hello and welcome! Congrats on your successful fasting journey.

@theslightedgeforever I've heard prednisone does tend to make people gain. You'll get back there.

@TeresaW1020 I am relaxing on my days off, I have today off too. Serious relaxing: reading a book in my Lazy Boy, with or without a glass of wine or a cup of coffee depending on what time of day it is lol...maybe go outside and sit. Maybe take a hot bath. Listen to some Miles Davis or other classic jazz. Last night, it meant listening to an audiobook with my husband while using a coloring book app on my tablet while drinking a spritzer. :) When is your mom coming? Baked ziti sounds amazing!!!

COMMITTED.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Hi all--Yucky rainy day here today, but warm enough a little of the snow is melting. Switching banks, so need to get on & change all my auto deposits & payments. Instead, I am on here reading, lol.

@TeresaW1020 baked ziti sounds good. Hope you had a great time with your friends. I need to have some people over so I will get my house cleaned, lol. I have heard of the Beck Solution & thought of getting it before, now thinking more seriously about it since it seems to be helping slightedge so much!

@theslightedgeforever I agree--Prednisone can mess you up for awhile! I am thinking a little more along the WFPB like my sister (altho I don't think I could ever go all in on that) & trying to eat more natural stuff like potatoes, fruit & vegetables to get my fiber & less bread)

@mswatson0777 Congrats!! Glad you enjoyed the cruise!

@its_cleo Wow--glad you decided to make the trip to Iceland! Pickleball is played on a badminton court with oversized ping pong paddles with a wiffleball. That's the way it was described to me anyway, lol. I enjoyed it.

@cbabie Sorry your ggd is sick now. Been a lot of sickness around. My gd had walking pneumonia, which turned into pneumonia, but the last blood test & x-ray showed she is getting better. Easier for me, she will be 13 in about a week and doesn't live with me, lol. But still a worry. Oh, yeah, you asked, we were in Mesa visiting "snowbird" cousins.

@trooworld That would have been funny if we were at the same place in AZ at the same time. But I think we might have been home before you went. It's great your hubby will make some meals. The only thing mine makes is a protein smoothie for us for breakfast.

Well, not much more to add, guess I better get started doing laundry etc. I have been logging my food since we got back & my average wt says the same as when we left. Been trying to decide what my plan is, so am back to what I was doing in Nov. because it seemed to work then. Also been getting on the treadmill pretty consistently, but not consistent with my water! As Teresa said--onward & downward! :)

• its_cleo
    @RetiredandLovingit pickleball sounds fun. I used to really like badminton.

@Trooworld listening to an audiobook, colouring, with a spritzer sounds like heaven to me. It was a long weekend here too and I enjoyed it.

@mswatson0777 I’m glad you had a great cruise and congratulations! I’m happy for you.

@TeresaW1020 ziti, you know I’ve never had that. It’s pasta right? Sounds like you’ve been busy. The wine- ah, sometimes it’s hard. But if it was just a craving and you get back to it the next day it will be ok.

@theslightedgeforever prednisone does cause weight gain. I had a cat on it for a long time and he was overweight. But it’s the exact same drug they give to people so probably same affect. …good point about the chemo.

@Tattoomama4 welcome! Yeah I tried ww, but I didn’t want to pay for it and I always found on their plan I ended up eating much less cals like under 1200, it somehow never worked very well for me. It did teach me better portion control.

I’m doing well. Lots of exercise this week. Did some core today, and the stairs. Stairs were a bit slippery.
    The physio exercises are starting to get to me. It’s not even exercise, just like- bend my wrist back, hold, 10x. Three times a day.

Back stretch. Hold. Build up to 10 minute hold. 5 x a day.

And then I’ve also been massaging my bicep and trying to work on it.

Everything is getting slightly better so it’s working it’s just all so slooooow and starting to get tedious. I see him Wednesday and will get the next step. I will probably see him for 4 weeks, it will probably end up being 6 lol.

Doing better with calories.
  • theslightedgeforever
    @teresaw1020 That book is really one of the best I've read for cognitive behavior theory. Her father is the one that started the whole thing (CBT) and now her daughter also works in the field. It's a 6 week program but I stretched it into 100 days. Much easier and I was able to absorb it more. If you ever want the reading guide, I'll send it to you.
    Ha on the eggs and stomping.

@mswatson0777 I was worried about you on that cruise with the coronavirus thing going around on cruises. But I like to remind myself that the average flu kills more people. I definitely felt that way when I was sick. So glad you were surprised. That's the best kind. So hopefully both of our weights will start going in the opposite direction.

@trooworld So let's look at the opposite side of things. What are you NOT doing to lose the 5-10 lbs you want to?If dh reneged on my deal, we'd be having cereal. lol Maybe some fruit thrown in for good measure. Just enough to help me lose weight but not enough to feed him. "Oh sorry, I thought you were cooking this week". >:) I do have a mean streak.

@retiredandlovingit I had the Beck book in my bookshelf for a long time. I had picked it up once and started reading it and I guess my head wasn't there. So back on the shelf it went. Then with my 100 day group I needed to choose a book and said let's do this one. We all loved it so much. It really helped us. This current book isn't doing anything for any of us yet and we're halfway through. maybe it will go out with a bang. Like I like to remind them the Beck book info is such that we need to keep practicing what we learned. Not just read and then move on to the next thing. It's the skills we learned that help all of us be successful in 2019. Your eating plan sounds really healthy. Good whole food but not too much to keep us fat. Onward and downward it is........

@its_cleo I think the therapy would be tedious but in the long run so worth it. Actually if I think about it, lots of things are tedious and boring which is why I don't stick to it. lol Always chasing the shiny object. But I'm still chasing my carb cycling program. I even amazed myself how long I stuck with it. I had a good day today. It was a meal by meal sort of day but I got there in the end. You are a warrior with exercise. Good for you on your calories as I know that's where you struggle the most. We all have the one or two things that we struggle with.

Red Day- Stayed OP 93/100 carbs Exercise-rest day

February goals- Drink 3 glasses of water- :(