• terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    ayeeeeeeok wrote: »
    cc4izczv9jhm.jpeg

Been really enjoying this game 😌

Haha, do your analog sticks have paw prints on them??? 🥰 haha
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    I wish they would remake Silent Hill 2, like how Capcom is remaking the RE games. It deserves it.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    I've got a question for those who do a lot of RPGing, if you might have an idea, or where I might go to find an answer:

Say a character is a military captain of some rank in a medieval style or fantasy style army - for example, he's a mid-range captain of a unit or such serving in a dragonlord's platoon in a Dragonlance setting, along the lines of being the captain of a brigade. If his brigade captured an important political enemy, such as the son of the king of the opposing army, but said enemy managed to escape before getting him back to the fortress, what sort of punishment would the captain face from his superiors for losing the prisoner?

Strip of rank. Banishment. Redemption quest. <--- good hook like. Decimation of the squad.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    9gu9kgooejkh.jpg

They are rebooting all the old series. Why the hell have they not brought this epic universe back to life?
  • terrordawg
    I wish they would remake Silent Hill 2, like how Capcom is remaking the RE games. It deserves it.

What Silent Hill game was it where you had to save some girl from an old cabin? I remember finding her really frustrating lol

I always really liked Silent Hill 4: The Room
  • terrordawg
    theresa120 wrote: »

What Silent Hill game was it where you had to save some girl from an old cabin? I remember finding her really frustrating lol

I always really liked Silent Hill 4: The Room

Scratch that. That was Resident Evil 4 😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    psychod787 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    9gu9kgooejkh.jpg

They are rebooting all the old series. Why the hell have they not brought this epic universe back to life?

Have you seen Con Man?

Wray Nerely is a struggling actor who starred as a spaceship pilot on Spectrum, a canceled science fiction series that went on to become a cult classic. Wray's good friend Jack Moore, who starred as the ship's captain, has become an A-list movie star. Frustrated by Jack's success and his lack thereof, Wray travels the science fiction convention circuit, makes appearances at comic book stores, and visits pop culture events. He navigates the odd people and incidents he encounters along the way while learning to love the fans he has.

Look it up on imdb. It's basically a reunion show. :)
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    l9pc75vovlc1.png
  • krystinaa06
    krystinaa06 Posts: 23 Member
    315jmv4h3tgy.jpeg

Close enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ lol
  • krystinaa06
    krystinaa06 Posts: 23 Member
    vdsv6ut9ocyr.jpeg

Who else needs/wants a second breakfast? 😂
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Have lived in Manhattan for 20 years and still run across things in my neighborhood I've never seen before tmcdkybelctu.jpeg