What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Pissing people off being on my phone in the squat rack

What is this squat rack you speak of?

This is where I make the most of what my mama gave me.

Also. No one was actually mad during the shaping and building of my butt. Ya gotta rest between sets and anyone can ask to work in. I just say things cuz i like to poke mfp.

Just about everything I say about my day is made up for mfp... Including this 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do people actually ask to work in or do they just stare and compare? 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

Also. No one was actually mad during the shaping and building of my butt. Ya gotta rest between sets and anyone can ask to work in. I just say things cuz i like to poke mfp.

Just about everything I say about my day is made up for mfp... Including this 🤷🏽‍♂️

🤷‍♀️ i ask if the rack is taken almost every time i enter the weight room. It never is. Twice I’ve had people ask just as I was finishing. But a lot of people seem to really love the smith machine.

I invited a couple of women to work in with me recently because they looked new (were with a trainer) and i like having women in the weight room with me. They declined and actually used the words “death machine.” I was disappointed their trainer didn’t correct or encourage them to even try the free weights.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

🤷‍♀️ i ask if the rack is taken almost every time i enter the weight room. It never is. Twice I’ve had people ask just as I was finishing. But a lot of people seem to really love the smith machine.

I invited a couple of women to work in with me recently because they looked new (were with a trainer) and i like having women in the weight room with me. They declined and actually used the words “death machine.” I was disappointed their trainer didn’t correct or encourage them to even try the free weights.

"Death Machine"

.... I like the sound of that.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Duude...

That should totally be your next mfp id "Death Machine", that would make the most awesome upper leg tattoo 😂...

I bench on the Smith Machine, don't judge me 😬...

I like it because I honestly feel like it allows me to load up more on my chest and I don't have a spotter either...

Although I've almost gotten stuck under it before and that would big time suck because it's not like you can ditch the weight 😂...
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Deciding that today is a "clean out the fridge" day because there are several containers of leftovers in there. Boyfriend went back to bed, Girlfriend won't be up til about one in the afternoon, and I'm listening to a good trance mix, doing laundry, and getting my water in.
  • WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Heading out to grab some brunch and read for awhile. Plan on doing a beach walk at my favorite “me place” to put some crap behind me.

FOOD PREP, gym time than tea time tonight!
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am thankfully somewhat productive today, I didn't get any chores done for 1 ½ days because running errands prior, was that exhausting. I am finishing lunch & then getting my recycling done.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Today I’m feeling pretty good enough. So I am getting a much needed pedicure. Happy Sunday Y’all!

Glad you're feeling better 💗 Enjoy your pedicure!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    g8o134hqn1tb.jpeg
    Coloring my hair and then getting a hair treatment. Sucks getting old.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Wish I didn't taste this ice cream because it's so damn good it's going to be hard to not eat it all.
    🤤
    vrjnyzigm6iu.jpg

Scoot over. Need some help with that? 🥄😋

Enjoy it. You need those calories. ❤

Yes, grab a spoon! 😘 It's the best cheesecake ice cream I've ever had, there's graham crackers in there too 🤤 I have been getting lots of calories this weekend 🐷 😂 my plan is eating everything in sight until treatment on Thursday.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Watching Daytona race (beginning of it at least) 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Duude...

That should totally be your next mfp id "Death Machine", that would make the most awesome upper leg tattoo 😂...

I bench on the Smith Machine, don't judge me 😬...

I like it because I honestly feel like it allows me to load up more on my chest and I don't have a spotter either...

Although I've almost gotten stuck under it before and that would big time suck because it's not like you can ditch the weight 😂...

Nah, I don’t care what other people do in the gym. Besides, you clearly get results.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Reading
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Reading

It's not reading when there's only pictures ;):D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I haven’t told anyone this yet but....

I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that *kitten*.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Resisting urges......