Success of the nerds - Proof positive I am a geek. ;) 57.7 down only 162.7 to go.

Options
I am at 4 months of losing weight. About 16 years ago I lost over 350 lbs and kept it off for about 10 years. 562.3 -> 207. After about 10 years I lost focus and put back on 200 of those hard lost pounds. Anyway, I thought I would post my daily weight chart - I love numbers, charts and statistics. I wish everyone the very best in your weight loss or weight maintenance journey. It takes focus no matter how long you have been at goal.

sr97frdvrxrb.png

If I can ever help anyone along the way, please let me know.

Charles ~ Houston, TX

Replies

• mstheglitch
    mstheglitch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What a journey you've had! I wish you the best of luck as you kill your goal. My good friend is working his way down from 550 lbs and it has been a struggle. But you've done it before and you'll do it again!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Fellow data geek here :smiley:

That's an impressive loss in 4 months, keep it up :+1:
  • got2bjb
    got2bjb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Senior Techie here! 80 lbs down. Took me 2years. have 10 more to go! Great Job!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you go! What does your routine look like? Just curious....sounds like you're working very hard! Good luck at staying healthy and working towards your goals!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    that is amazing keep it it
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    got2bjb wrote: »
    Ditto! Senior Techie here! 80 lbs down. Took me 2years. have 10 more to go! Great Job!

Congrats!
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wow, look at you go! What does your routine look like? Just curious....sounds like you're working very hard! Good luck at staying healthy and working towards your goals!

I food log to keep to my calorie goal. I am 6'3" tall, male, 60 and a desk job - so my current calories to maintain my current weight comes to 3015 calories per day. I target 2000 per day which puts me on target to have a 2 lbs weight loss. I am currently just doing walking for exercise because I want to get more weight off my knees before I try to get back to the gym. The more weight I lose, the less I can eat to get to 2 lbs per week which is my target. I will have to burn more calories with activity if I want to be able to stay at 2000 and still lose 2 lbs. I think it will let me ramp up slowly so I am hoping to keep moving. I wish you all the best and if I can ever be of any help - just let me know.

Charles
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!