February 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    @LoveyChar CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,626 Member
    Well done @LoveyChar, what a mammoth effort.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,650 Member
    @LoveyChar wtg! we knew you could do it :-)
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,885 Member
    Great job @LoveyChar! I know you are excited and proud of yourself, as you should be! Hope you slept well.

@Avidkeo Glad you were able to work everything out for an extra night's stay and still get to see Elton. I hope he is better and can do the concert!!!
  • Camaramandy648
    Camaramandy648 Posts: 711 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Thank you all so much, oh my gosh... awesomeness, I love this. So sweet that you were watching... wonderful group of people here...

The best thing I can say is that I finished!!! I only slept for four hours, anxiety and excitement, but I'll sleep soundly tonight. Got there and yes, it was delayed about an hour. It was alot of fun, completely wasn't expecting that. Lots of great people and memories. Austin is a very hilly Marathon and I have nothing to compare it to but it's just what people were saying. I walked up most hills. Saddest thing I saw was a man down, head on curb/sidewalk and torso and legs on road while paramedics were taking care of him. It's so sad, but thank God he was responsive. I'm slow but proud. I'm posting my results below.

Anyway, I'm super glad to be DONE and get back to runs I enjoy soon and catch up with and cheer y'all on..!!!

@bearly63 That's awesome! Wow!!! Congratulations to your husband! I can hear how proud of him you are...

@Camaramandy648 You are awesome and on it and I love that you posted the tracking! Thank you! And yes, it was probably me and my daughter jumped in to cross the finish line with me.
    [img][/img]1l81zgv4mbcp.png

@LoveyChar i DID see you!!! You’re amazing! I am so so so so proud of you!!!!!!

How are you feeling today?
  • Camaramandy648
    @LoveyChar oh! The announcers online said the delay was due to checking out a couple of spots on the course as well as completing/ checking on road closures. I was so worried something bad would happen and I am so glad you are okay!

It was a great race to watch and the best part is, YOU DID IT
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    My streak of at least one HM or longer run per month is now up to 15 months!

Yay! Well done!

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    congratulations @LoveyChar
    it's a great achievement
  • Camaramandy648
    @LoveyChar - here are the two pics of what appear to be mother and child. I'm not sure which is you - but here you are! Good job!d1tfes83kffw.png
    51z3yw2ia3jf.png