Stomach Needs Help

Options
odalys60
odalys60 Posts: 8 Member
can you guys help me out?! 😭 do you guys age any suggestions on GOOD stomach workouts?? i feel like i’ve been trying to get rid of my stomach rolls for foreverrr and i just can’t

Replies

• DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Our genetics determines, where we get rid of or put upon fat 1st & last. Which means that we're unable to choose to spot reduce, without medical/surgical procedures. You're only option besides that's to eat less, until your stomach's how you'd like it to be.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we can't spot reduce where we would like our fat to come off. Just be consistent and patient. This thread has helpful tips

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    odalys60 wrote: »
    can you guys help me out?! 😭 do you guys age any suggestions on GOOD stomach workouts?? i feel like i’ve been trying to get rid of my stomach rolls for foreverrr and i just can’t

Cardio. I mean push yourself. Until you're soaking wet. How i lost my stomach
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That an a high protein an fiber diet. Not alot of carbs in my diet. I do eat alot of fish an chicken. I also am only eating 1200 calories, because im not active like the rest. Do to my disability. I get extremely bad back/ neck pain. That can slow my work out down