nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    nbbaby
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 214.
    CW: 214.
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    I got 10 needles with freezing put in my back last week (every 2 months at the pain Clinic). Then the pain is really bad for 3 days, but then I can move a little better without as much pain. So I'm hoping to get on the treadmill starting today.
    I'm still sticking to keto, not sure why I can't lose more weight, hopefully more movement will help. I need to start drinking more water again.
    I hope your all having a great start to the week. 🤗💕
  • TeraBbreakingFree
    TeraBbreakingFree Posts: 15 Member
    TeraBbreakingFree
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 173.4
    CW: 170.4
    2/10: 7,598
    2/11: 11,728
    2/12: 11,523
    2/13: 8,711
    2/14: 12,081
    2/15: 7,255
    2/16: 9,110
  • wwood008
    wwood008 Posts: 31 Member
    We got released from the hospital this weekend after a 10 day stay. That including the week before of my son being sick and that’s 2 and a half weeks I’ve been out of my workout and eating routine. I gained weight while we were in the hospital, which I figured I would eating only cafeteria and fast food. I’m finding it hard to get motivated again after so much time off and so much stress these past few weeks.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    @wrknonmedaily great loss, especially that TOM! How's the challenge been going?

@nbbaby I'm glad you've found something to help your pain. Good luck getting on the treadmill!

@wwood008 It's sad how little healthy choices there are at the hospital. What about starting one thing you can handle right now, like logging food or making one healthy meal?

@TeraBbreakingFree nice loss, wtg!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,567 Member
    Congratulations to the Slimpossibles team members on this week's leader board -- @kayla7303 , @Kpaige428 , @apple852hk !

Congratulations to the entire Slimpossibles team! As a team, we were down 13.2 pounds last week! That's a tremendous success when you think about all the daily choices and actions people on the team made over the entire week to get there!

@wrknonmedaily - Congratulations on a great weigh-in! It sounds like you were hoping for a lower number (Hugs on TOM!), but down is down!
    And, hey, ENJOY your day off! Meal prep is such a smart thing to do with some of that time!

@Katmary71 - So you have company as regards the beans. I am a Texan, and I actually don't like fat in my frijoles. When I make them, I cook up pintos and then puree those that I want to be "refried."
    I had to google "rambutan." My regular grocery doesn't have rambutans, but I live near 3 good international markets, so maybe one of them might have them?

@prowell57 - I think you are SO smart to dial things back a bit. Not making it too hard to get started seems super smart to me. When I am working to make improvements and change my habits and having trouble with it, making the change smaller is one of the things I try to remind myself to do.

@TeresaW1020 - SO GLAD you had such a good day Sunday! Teaching children's church sounds like it was lovely. What a gift after your having some hard days last week.

@raleighgirl09 - I am so glad you checked in with yourself and your husband, and got clear on how you want to "spend" the occasional 1500 calorie binge. I know for me, it's more fun if I get to plan something awesome and then get the joy of anticipation, too. Anyway, hurray you for getting conscious and getting in communication! And I can so hear you back on track.
    I have made the mistake of indulging and then giving up on the day and then the week, and then then then... So from here, it looks to me like you did an awesome job of interrupting yourself.
  • TeraBbreakingFree
    I went to the YMCA to take advantage of their free day they are doing today. It was nice to get to workout without the kids climbing all over me for a change.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Step Challenge
    2/14 - 5891
    2/15 - 14935
    2/16 - 10939
  • TeraBbreakingFree
    @TeresaW1020 my steps some how got messed up all the back from the 5th so I'm just going to post them again, I hope that's ok.

2/4: 11,647
    2/5: 11,708
    2/6: 5,618
    2/7: 8,259
    2/8: 12, 234
    2/9: 5,519
    2/10: 7,598

Sorry for the inconvenience
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    @Katmary71 that is great you cook for the homeless.

@wrkonmedaily I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. A big life change like that would definitely make everything more challenging. I'm glad you have support, and I hope the separation stuff gets easier. Be gentle with yourself, it will take time.

I think I would also need to google rambutan.

Doing well, on track with exercise. On track with washing my face each night, not doing so well with my writing/meditation goals but tomorrow will be better. I always do that more when I'm working, bc of work stress heh.

Doing better with cals.

Physio stuff going ok but starting to get tedious. I'm trying to be patient and consistent.
  • prowell57
    prowell57 Posts: 140 Member
    Monday check-in
    Calories- under
    Water- under
    Exercise- 0
    Haven't felt too good today. Been sleeping most the day, sure hope I'm not catching what the grandkids have had. Don't have much an appetite, had a turkey sandwich for lunch with a few tortilla chips just bc it was something fast and easy to throw together. but don't feel like eating anything for dinner.
    Went over on carbs thanks to the bread on the sandwich plus the chips.
    Did good on my first day of IF (13 hours).
    Did excellent on my smoking today only smoked 6-7 cigarettes. I know most of this is probably due to not feeling well but it's the best I've done on cutting down on smoking so I'll take it.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 700 Member
    Congratulations to the Slimpossibles team members on this week's leader board -- @kayla7303 , @Kpaige428 , @apple852hk !

@raleighgirl09 - I am so glad you checked in with yourself and your husband, and got clear on how you want to "spend" the occasional 1500 calorie binge. I know for me, it's more fun if I get to plan something awesome and then get the joy of anticipation, too. Anyway, hurray you for getting conscious and getting in communication! And I can so hear you back on track.
    I have made the mistake of indulging and then giving up on the day and then the week, and then then then... So from here, it looks to me like you did an awesome job of interrupting yourself.

@AustinRuadhain thanks so much for this perspective and thought! Well - last night was a shorter run but still in the wrong direction. And, again, had a little too much alcohol and then chips. I recently discovered really good gin - so I have been exploring which is fun but I really REALLY like great gin and although I am familiar with really enjoying a drink, uh - this is a bit much. So I need to back away from the gin and just drink wine which I am not prone to overdoing. Anyway. I had not thought about the fact that I interrupt myself better and faster than in previous days (what a fabulous way to put that) - but I am. And I need to appreciate something I am doing right.
  • raleighgirl09
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sorry I have not been around as much as i would like. About Aug. 2018 I found out that I had liver cancer Sept 2018 I had a liver resection. A little while ago I found out it is back though routine testing. I beat it once I will beat it again Load willing. Iwill find out in about 10 days want the best treatment will be. Thanks for your understanding and I will still be here.

God speed @digger61 - we're thinking of you and praying for the best of all outcomes.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09
    Monday check in

Just cookin' along, making the day. Thinking I'll probably have a gain this week but - not sure there is anything else to expect. Been srewin' off on the regular so, there's typically a consequence. Trying to get right as I wind down my week (weigh-in, wise) and start the next one stronger.

@nbbaby my hubby swears by the acupuncture he has done for his knees - sending healing vibes for your back! Getting more water can't hurt and will likely give your metabolism a boost!

@wwood008 oh my gosh - you guys have been through the wringer!! I hope coming home heralds great healing vibes for your family and for your inner spirit of planning and following your routines. As my favorite podcaster says - who better to feel off the added (x amount of weight) than the person who just lost it?? Getting back to a routine will be a welcomed change from the dreary hospital routine!

@wrknonmedaily I am so sorry to hear about your S.O.; it's difficult =<

@prowell57 gosh, I hope you feel better soon! I have a friend I joke with about the best thing about being sick is losing a little weight... => I'll take a day or two of less appetite!

@its_cleo I did the same - when I googled it, it looked for all the world to me like a lychee but is apparently different even if similar. Very curious what @Katmary71 did with this unicorn of fruits!!
  • Katmary71
    @AustinRuadhain I found rambutan at Sprouts. They're good but small! The database entry I settled on said they're 7 calories, definitely not as filling as an apple!
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sorry I have not been around as much as i would like. About Aug. 2018 I found out that I had liver cancer Sept 2018 I had a liver resection. A little while ago I found out it is back though routine testing. I beat it once I will beat it again Load willing. Iwill find out in about 10 days want the best treatment will be. Thanks for your understanding and I will still be here.

@Digger61 Prayers for a quick recovery, keep us updated.

Rambutan looks really cool. Once it's peeled it does look like a lychee and has an almond-sized seed. It's sweet and I just ate one yesterday and one today. They're a little too small to do anything with, at least just having two.
  • Katmary71
    Monday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- stair treadmill, weights, strength exercises, yoga
    Water- over

Habits
    Weights 3xs a week- day 1 done
    Cardio 30 min done
    Strength/core- done
    Yoga- done
    Decluttering- none today
    Recipe- nothing since Sat

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Steps 2/17 - 14381

@digger61 I hope they are able to get you treated quickly and effectively. Good thoughts and vibes to you and your family <3
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    lu1e3562bwhv.png
This discussion has been closed.