Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    THERE’S A HOT ONES GAME SHOW???

Ooh... I wonder if there’s any way I could watch it here. I love that channel! And I love love loooove hot wings.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hot one game show??? Is it on YouTube? Sounds interesting 🤔👍 OMG, your nephew and Bubs... too cute❤️❤️❤️ Good luck with your fast🍀👍
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are gorgeous doll :) you are so slim :) !!!!! The little nephew is a cutie pie....so sweet and how awesome to have weekly time with him.....Of course Bubs is a doll too :)

Love me some hot wings :) i will have to check out that show ---sounds interesting!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited February 2020
    Thanks gals!!! Always such nice words from my ladies :)

We were SUPER excited about the HotOnes game show too!!! I'm a chili head so BRING IT ON!!! I actually HAVE a few bottles of the super hot ones from early in the show - just already had 'em *shrug* - I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUPER hot food!!! I'd go on the show, for SURE!!! It's premiering tonight on TruTV :)

Some surprisingly nice numbers on the scales this morning!!!! Was over 161 yesterday, today? 157 and change!!! 4 pounds of solid bloat came off overnight! WOOT WOOT!!! Not a particularly "clean" weigh in - wasn't naked or post-poop or anything but still :)

Plan for the week:
    Today - fasting
    Tomorrow - wing night madness - OMAD, but not tracking cals or anything
    Thurs - fasting

I'm *hoping* that'll put me somewhere in the 153-154 range on Friday :)

Finally got my nails done Saturday - it was a major piece of self grooming I've been slackin' on - I stopped bec of my finances but seeing as how I've been financially free for like 8 months now, i have no excuse not to LOL - especially if my hands are gonna be in these YouTube videos!!!! LMAO

7kufa0h73t91.png
    6jr25ejflndb.png

ANDDDDDDDDDDDD some up close and personal Bubsiness <3
    rxxcf904l87a.png
  • volgirl1322
    I love love some hott stuff too.....Nashville is the "home of hott chicken" and man do we mean hott :)......

Your nails are super cute......totally love them!!!!

Bubs....what a big boy he is.......

Super Duper on the 157 woohoo!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I love love some hott stuff too.....Nashville is the "home of hott chicken" and man do we mean hott :)......

Your nails are super cute......totally love them!!!!

Bubs....what a big boy he is.......

Super Duper on the 157 woohoo!!!!

OH girlllllllllllllllllllllllllll I LOVE ME SOME HOT CHICKEN nom nom nom <3 I gotta get down there and get some hot chicken posted up on some spice-stained white bread and pickles NOMNOM NOM
  • volgirl1322
    If you ever make it down her .....I'll give you the best "secret" places.......Some of the main ones aren't the real deal :) but a tourist trap....... The place we love, the bread is super soaked.......my hubs and boys have to wear goggles (seriously) when they eat it, we usually do take out so they can chug milk to help with the heat......

• Morena_2020
    ***runs off to Google spice stained white bread***

Well done on the weight loss and wow - loving those nails! Let me know when you’re on the show. I’ll totally watch. 😄
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO @Morena_2020 I hope you got a lovely picture(s) darling!!! It's glorious goodness <3 *drools*

Donna, I'm SO there boo!!!!! I love the hidden gems <3 I don't blame 'em for the goggles, I'd rather suffer at home in peace with milk too :D
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your loss👏👍🎉 Before you know it, you will be in the 140 land in no time. 😘😉
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    I am in love with the cuttest cat ever <3 Congrats for yr loss!
  • Morena_2020
    Did. Not. Find. Bread.

Just a bunch of results on removing spice stains. That turmeric is a killa, dontcha know! 😄
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO it's really generic white bread that they plop the chicken onto and it soaks up the spice and grease - here you go:

saqrkthgdibh.png

p3l4h0otm1ou.png

It's NOT nashville hot chicken if it's not served on the cheapest white bread you could buy and topped with pickles <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Love your nails and Bubs too of course <3
  • Morena_2020
    😱😱😱
  • jadepearl
    That nashville hot chicken looks so delicious :yum: How hot are we talking about?
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    <3<3<3<3
  • volgirl1322
    The nashville hot is amazing....and must be, like Steph said on white bread, that is so spicy and greasy.........Each place has different levels.....the hubs and my children love the xxx hott from Pepperfire Chicken in East Nashville......They are moving to a new place and will be back open in a few weeks and you can bet we will be there....I'll be sure to post pics.......

• mistymeadows2005
    OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it's so good - and it's HOT - and I'm a chili head - but like Donna said most places offer more tame options ;)

Happy Monday Kids!!!

I couldn't get a good weight last week but I suspect I'm up a little so these week days are gonna be SUPER diligent - including letting go of my coffee creamer outside my window *sigh* I did fast twice last week but also had a day of like 20+ wings WITH dessert sooooooooooooooo yeah LOL.

Fasting today, mini fasting tom and weds, fasting Thurs - FX we get anywhere below 155 LOL

I'm also making a push to stop eating out so much - Im saving all this money and keep finding amazing food couponing deals sooooooo yeah, gonna add that to list to save some more money and utilize my coups better LOL. SOOOOOOOOO I actually have some home cooked food photos - nothing crazy but still LOL

Work has been meh...couponing work has been KILLIN it but work work has been kinda slow - REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hoping I get some front end business this week - we'll see :)

Food pics!

B-dubs sauce buffalo chicken salad - this wasn't the mini fast version I usually make, this was full fat bleu cheese laden deliciousness LOL - I didn't eat anywhere near all of it but it was good <3
    amerx2jlk4i5.png

BLT made on grilled home-baked sourdough (I was out of tomatoes womp womp) with seasoning oven fries with the rest of the bleu cheese dressing to dip NOM NOM
    aylsaxla7lal.png

Date day with Emmy was funnnn - Nolan is getting so big and starting to smile and stuff which is so funnnn!!!!! <3

3cwduav73ngi.png
    fk77wkhdvq74.png

And MY lil baby cakes <3
    jl340beyrucg.png

I'll try to get caught up with everyone today <3
  • jadepearl
    Oh Bubs, you are so cute <3 Your nephew is growing bigger and bigger each day <3 When he starts to laugh and giggle, it would be just like you are in mummyland and everything is worth it <3 Ah... I missed those day <3 Now, my 2 kids are in their teens and OMG, they think they know everything :frowning: Your food photos...delicious :yum: Cheering you on to 155 and below :smiley: