20 pounds to lose - starting a weekly weigh in group for motivation

Let me know if you want to be added!

I've created a group that's very small right now..

However my hope is to create some kind of small group where we post our losses and next week goals each week. Aiming for a group where everyone tries to update with their losses each week so we keep ourselves accountable even if we've put on..

And of course encouragement for each other!!

Let me know if you want to be added and aim to commit to it even if just for a few months.

I'll prob cap the group if it gets huge as with too many people it's harder to be accountable.

Let me know! :)

All the best,

Sarah

Replies

• jessieh2906
    jessieh2906 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there. I'd like to join your group. I have about 20lbs to lose. Jess
  • Hi! I’m down to losing my last 20(ish) pounds. It would be cool to be added to this to help keep me accountable! Thanks 😊
  • Tara2017mfp
    Tara2017mfp Posts: 2 Member
    I want to be added
  • ekim64
    ekim64 Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to be added. I have a little over 20 pounds to lose. Down 53 so far
  • Meowwisonn
    Meowwisonn Posts: 4 Member
    I want to join! I have about 40 to lose, but 20 is a more realistic starting goal :)
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    I have put on 20 pounds. I need to loose. Im interested. Just a heads up. My weight jumps around. I could be 175 today. Goal is 160.
  • Qbuldog2016
    Qbuldog2016 Posts: 2 Member
    So I have a question as I have not been able to loose weight at all. I have been doing weight watchers but noticed that when looking at my total calories I was very low because I was allowing (Points) for a couple of glasses of wine at night. If I follow straight calories it looks like I will be able to eat much more but still have room for my wine. My question 1 is that the correct way of thinking and two is it as important to also hit the macros they set for you?
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    Hi I've lost 5lbs in 3 weeks and feel confident and determined this time around having worked out what works for me. 20lbs is a geat target to add, I'd be happy to join, share tips and motivate, it's so much better with a team!
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    I’m in!
  • ireneygetsfit
    ireneygetsfit Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone :)
    I would also like to join the group !
  • curlylocksjenn
    curlylocksjenn Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I think it would be inspiring to be part of this group.
  • chrissy7856
    chrissy7856 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi , I'd like to be part of the group please. I've got 20ibs to lose and I need to lose it by July for my sons wedding. My problem is keeping going after about 3 weeks so the support from this group would be amazing 😊
  • spygirl2014
    spygirl2014 Posts: 53 Member
    Add me too please. I have about 30 to lose for goal weight, but I'd love to get down 20 and reassess.
  • Elmyra8376
    Elmyra8376 Posts: 23 Member
    I’d like to be added. I’ve been awful due to a combination of stress and bad feet so exercise is hard. I need all the support I can get and it’s definitely easier together .
  • Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    :) I’d like to join as I also have about 20 lbs left to lose. Thanks for starting a small (-ish?) group. I’m new around here and find the groups with 100 posts a day impossible to track. ~ Samand
  • tugten
    tugten Posts: 73 Member
    Would like to join 20 more to go.
  • tugten
    tugten Posts: 73 Member
    It's a sign 20 more pounds starting g 2/20/2020.😊
  • Princesspetal7
    Princesspetal7 Posts: 42 Member
    Yes please x
  • AmberHenderson630
    AmberHenderson630 Posts: 61 Member
    I’d like to join. I have about 15 pounds to go.
  • NeachyBird
    NeachyBird Posts: 16 Member
    HI everyone, I would like to be added to the group. I have 80lbs to lose to get to my goal of 170. So far I have lost 5lbs.