What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    frittata with spinach, homemade chicken broth with small meat ravioli and freshly grated PR.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Spaghetti squash and meatballs
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Sous vide beef rendang, sautéed spinach, sticky rice.
    9sdpbcvt63fz.jpeg
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited February 2020
    Lamb rubbed with rosemary & elderflower-mint infused olive oil/ roasted cauliflower & crispy artichoke leaves.

fjlsr14a07b1.jpeg

• silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Saturday, navy beans, porkchops, seasoned greens and corn bread. Leftovers Sunday! Yumms
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Poached cod & shrimp with a saffron brodo. 🌿 Mixed in cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and green onions... 👩‍🍳
  • acpgee
    Starter was baby gem salad with halved grapes, feta, candied pecans and red onion. Main of pan fried sole, oven chips and kewpie mayonnaise.
    ta1x8wqnvuax.jpeg
    8m07eh7gcvbv.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Total comfort food - Ricotta and Asparagus Bake with a baby plum tomato, onion and peashoot salad.
  • Chicken (and jalapeno) quesadillas for lunch. I am a lightweight and just had the chicken, Boyfriend had jalapenos in his as well.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I just made some Quinoa-Black Bean burgers that weren't too bad. :)
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Dinner, Monday evening: baked sockeye salmon, roasted brussels sprouts, steamed broccoli, brown rice and mixed veg salad. MFP says approx. 957 cals (2000 cal/day plan), 83g protein, 45g fat, 51g carb.

qbkdzjxtcnla.jpg
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    CREAM OF ZUCCHINI SOUP! Made it last night for today. Only 60 cals per serving!
  • acpgee
    Sous vide lamb shoulder. Unfortunately not impressed by butchery skills of the halal butcher who left on a lot of fat and sinew, never mind the awkward bone. Was impressed by texture left by sous vide cooking. A batch cooked gratin dauphinois pulled out of the freezer. Haricots almandine. Gremolata and port reduction. I am off sick with a chest infection so other than napping I have plenty of time to spend in the kitchen.
    j166f02j7qh0.jpeg

• mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,062 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    ... I am off sick with a chest infection so other than napping I have plenty of time to spend in the kitchen. ...

sounds as if you've had a hard time of it this month. feel better.
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I just made some Quinoa-Black Bean burgers that weren't too bad. :)

Recipe available? I so want to try that!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Tubular pasta with a mixed mushroom medley, EVOO, garlic, red pepper flakes, broth crystals and white wine. Freshly grated PR on top.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    An egg white omelette with goat cheese which was laying beside two cups of steamed veggies.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    edited February 2020
    Today's lunch: Taco Salad, 488 calories and 30 grams of protein. Delicious!
    6rt0sele9ern.jpg