Google fit

How is Google fit supposed to link to MFP? I've linked the 2 but am I supposed to see steps come across or something? If I click on steps it just shows that it's connected

Replies

• stuarta99
    stuarta99 Posts: 93 Member
    Ok it just seems to have kicked in 866 steps and given me another 137 calories so guess I need to eat some more to use all those calories up
  • stuarta99
    I've just noticed a possible glitch with this. I was tracking 1103 steps with I think about 142 extra calories. I must have just run up the stairs and there is an extra line item for running, jogging with 9 calories and the other entry is showing 0 :disappointed:
  • Delldgm
    Delldgm Posts: 27 Member
    I'm interested how its working for you cause i just linked mine and it doesn't seem to be syncing. it has 1 entry saying calorie adjustment in exercise saying 12 am ( yes midnight) but not showing any steps today or my actual exercise walk which was tracked and logged on fit. Love to know how your going with yours and any fixes you've found
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,547 Member
    Sucks and underestimates my tdee so badly I've stopped using it other than to automatically record my "please let me one day easily edit the obviously 20km away single blip" gps track of my walks.

But definitely n=1, Google peops are generally competent so it's probably user error on my part!
  • stuarta99
    Delldgm wrote: »
    I'm interested how its working for you cause i just linked mine and it doesn't seem to be syncing. it has 1 entry saying calorie adjustment in exercise saying 12 am ( yes midnight) but not showing any steps today or my actual exercise walk which was tracked and logged on fit. Love to know how your going with yours and any fixes you've found

Was working for me, but looking at stopping because it seems it's giving me too many calories on top of my activity level
  • 08_GreenEyedMomma
    08_GreenEyedMomma Posts: 62 Member
    Syncing is working for me, but MFP has a higher calorie burn than Fit actually reported. Weird glitch, but I've been manually chaning the number in MFP.