The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

1709710712714715888

Replies

  • Ninersfan7631
    Ninersfan7631 Posts: 15 Member
    isleycat wrote: »
    48, mother of two under 10. I’m inspired by the success stories. Second time around on MFP. Lots of trepidation. I can use some friends!

    You can do it!
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Good morning, everyone. Tomorrow is Friday!
  • SFnBald
    SFnBald Posts: 132 Member
    Good morning!
  • bidingmytime
    bidingmytime Posts: 129 Member
    Just thought I'd pop in here and say, "Hello, and good morning" to everyone! Have a splendiferous day!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited February 2020
    Happy Birthday!! @tinekelacy !! Have a great day!!

    Hello all you lovely middle -agers!! Hope each and every one of you succeed today!!
  • kdrempel
    kdrempel Posts: 1 Member
    52 yrs old mom of 16 yr old son. First time on MFP. Want to get fit for my health and to ski with my son. Entered my first breakfast and only have 550 calories left for the day. Can already see this is going to be enlightening and challenging 😆
  • lilbion23
    lilbion23 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,959 Member
    Morning Middle-agers :) Friday is here 🥳
    Those of you still on Thursday, enjoy ..
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 1,928 Member
    renydo2 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!! @tinekelacy !! Have a great day!!

    Hello all you lovely middle -agers!! Hope each and every one of you succeed today!!

    Lovely poodle!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited February 2020
    Feeling good today although knees a bit tender but hit all my goals and lost a pound too!
    Hope your all doing well push on folks, you can achieve your goals whether big or small,
  • spygirl2014
    spygirl2014 Posts: 48 Member
    kdrempel wrote: »
    52 yrs old mom of 16 yr old son. First time on MFP. Want to get fit for my health and to ski with my son. Entered my first breakfast and only have 550 calories left for the day. Can already see this is going to be enlightening and challenging 😆

    Welcome. I'm 51 with 16 and 14 year old sons that I enjoy skiing with. Last time on the slopes, I was winded barely halfway down and getting up from a fall is getting much harder. This is one of the reasons I'm back on MFP.
  • Dodgyknees61
    Dodgyknees61 Posts: 1 Member
    New to this community, Happy Friday everyone!
  • affirmationguy
    affirmationguy Posts: 31 Member
    New to this community, Happy Friday everyone!

    Welcome!

    I am here (back again) to track and lose some weight.

    I won't make any promises I can't keep, but am off to a great start!

    Good luck!
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 255 Member
    Happy Friday! Let's keep hitting our goals one day at a time :smile:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Friday!!!
    My weight is down, I can see some abs and finally muscles on my bad side arm. I haven't been really watching what I eat but I've been exercising every day. This fitness lifestyle does work!!! Oh and I haven't been watching what I eat really but I've cut out booze and I'm eating smaller portions. I'm excited for our cruise in one week!!!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,147 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    renydo2 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!! @tinekelacy !! Have a great day!!

    Hello all you lovely middle -agers!! Hope each and every one of you succeed today!!

    Lovely poodle!

    Thank you and yours as well!!

    Have a great weekend!!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,147 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Friday!!!
    My weight is down, I can see some abs and finally muscles on my bad side arm. I haven't been really watching what I eat but I've been exercising every day. This fitness lifestyle does work!!! Oh and I haven't been watching what I eat really but I've cut out booze and I'm eating smaller portions. I'm excited for our cruise in one week!!!

    Thats great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Good Morning Middle-Agers! Up and at-'em!