150 pounds gone in 15 months

Under a doctor's care, using regular exercise and MFP to both count calories and balance macros, I am now down 150lbs from my starting weight of 425lbs in November 2018.

Only 25lbs left to my goal of 250lbs!

Fat loss has slowed but the lifestyle is now firmly in place. Once I reach my target weight I will then begin the NEXT fight - to STAY there!

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    That's really cool! I'm so happy for you. And with that doc's help, it's a great rate of loss.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Wow! Great work!
  • TooDamnSweet
    TooDamnSweet Posts: 63 Member
    Congratulations on your great work! It sounds like you really have everything in a good place. 😊
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    This is fantastic! Amazing work!
  • Well done sir! I really like your mention of ‘the lifestyle in place’. Best wishes and thank you for the inspire!
  • Buttermello
    Buttermello Posts: 127 Member
    Wow! Amazing!
  • bidingmytime
    bidingmytime Posts: 129 Member
    giphy.gif
  • affirmationguy
    affirmationguy Posts: 31 Member
    Great work! That's work to be proud of!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 328 Member
    That's great news! Congratulations.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    That's amazing! What an accomplishment! If i may ask, how many calories were you eating everyday?
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    wtg. that's really inspiring.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Fantastic!
    Have you figured out what to do with all the extra energy you must have?
    Have you figured out what kind of clothes you like to wear, now that you have a choice?
    What else has changed?
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    What a powerful accomplishment. You have so much to be so proud of.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    jim_pipkin wrote: »
    Under a doctor's care, using regular exercise and MFP to both count calories and balance macros, I am now down 150lbs from my starting weight of 425lbs in November 2018.

Only 25lbs left to my goal of 250lbs!

Fat loss has slowed but the lifestyle is now firmly in place. Once I reach my target weight I will then begin the NEXT fight - to STAY there!

First thing in the morning and I read your amazing story. Well done! Best inspiration for my day. I am losing a bit slower. but getting there.
  • jim_pipkin
    jim_pipkin Posts: 82 Member
    ahimes39 wrote: »
    That's great news! Congratulations.
    That's amazing! What an accomplishment! If i may ask, how many calories were you eating everyday?

I give myself 1750-1850 cal/day --- 6'1", large frame (9.5-inch wrists)---45% protein, 30% carbs (vegetables/fruits only), 25% fat. Workouts 6-7 days/week with resistance training 3 days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!