HOW HIGH PROTEIN DIET HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME

I been eating foods with high protein not too much carbs and working out heaps its been helping to keep the muscle and tone up and losing weight at the same time my body has been eating my fat supply and using it as carbs so it does work

Replies

• Choppdogg777
    Choppdogg777 Posts: 61 Member
    xck42pd6x2hn.png
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    What does "181" mean?
  • Choppdogg777
    Thanks for the feedback
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    lgfrie wrote: »
    What does "181" mean?

Its a recovery tattoo i got when i got off the drugs and alcohol.
    To me its meaning means i turned my life around but instead of doing a 180 which to me would of ment im walking back in the same direction i just come from and then i thought well what about 179 and to me that ment id be still in the circle of pain tourtue and misery the world of addiction bring to me id still be in the half circle so then i chose 181 because that to me means ive turned my life around and stepped out of the circle and into a new circle..

So basically a new circke of life

That's awesome. Congrats on taking back your life.

And on the weight loss. :)
  • Choppdogg777
    What does "181" mean?

To me its meaning means i turned my life around but instead of doing a 180 which to me would of ment im walking back in the same direction i just come from and then i thought well what about 179 and to me that ment id be still in the circle of pain tourtue and misery the world of addiction bring to me id still be in the half circle so then i chose 181 because that to me means ive turned my life around and stepped out of the circle and into a new circle..

That's awesome. Congrats on taking back your life.

And on the weight loss. :)

Thanks bud
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    What does "181" mean?
    instead of doing a 180 which to me would of ment im walking back in the same direction

Ummmm...say what? 360 would mean you'd turned around and were going the same direction. 180 is literally the opposite direction.

Kudos for getting clean tho, that's a huge deal.

• lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    What does "181" mean?

Interesting. I dig it! Congrats on the reboot.