Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Replies

• cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,361 Member
    @angelexperiment Heal Your Hips, Second Edition: How to Prevent Hip Surgery and What to Do If You Need It by Huey and Klapper It does make a difference and easiest on the joints! (I had rthr a bit over a year ago, 1st ortho wanted me to lose wt first and second I saw scheduled me for surg, was same wt as you)
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,361 Member
    @aerohead I am lucky to last a couple days/week on track, so your 2 mos are a real win. I hate to log as evenings get so %^*&, despite all my good intentions. What's on for tonite and the weekend?
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Looking for like minded postive peps to help me on my journey and for me to share postivity to too :) Add me if this is you lol.... I have lost half the weight i want to lose through 2019 but i seem to have come to a halt, I need to get back on a better plan, I have been using most of my calories for one big meal and then having silly small fruit snacks etc through out the day, but think i need to go back to 3 small meals and a lot more veg and Protein.. any suggests or help will be grately recieved, I am about 45lbs from my goal now, and i just want to lost 1-2 lbs a week I am disabled and I am about to have a major op in April so i need to kick some more weight off before I am totally immobile.

Hi I’m having a surgery in June. I’m doing it with diet mainly calories trying to go for 1200/1600. By far no real plan yet though I’m gonna sit down tonight and plan my next two weeks as I want to start carb cycling again which helped me very well last time. I’m gonna try eating more fish less meat more veg less carb. Even though I’m not on a definite plan thus far I’ve just ate a lot less than usual.
  • 307alicia
    307alicia Posts: 5 Member
    💗Hello, ladies!!!💗

💕 We've made it through the first month of 2020! For a lot of us, goals were set in January and healthy behaviors were put in place. Now is the time to buckle down and keep on working hard!

💕 Let's keep the momentum going and stay fired up! Feel free to share anything that has been working well for you or anything you were surprised or excited by last month.

🌷If you're new to this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🌷All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🌷Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

💗We've got this, ladies! Here's to a fantastic February!💗