Good food at PF changs?

What is the best thing to get at PF changs?? Not calorie wise but what tastes the best? It is my birthday so im trying to not care about calories today lol and have never been and want to enjoy it!

Replies

• sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,976 Member
    Check on Yelp.
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Their version of Mongolian Beef is excellent. My wife is Chinese and kind of picky when it comes to Chinese food but even she admits it’s pretty awesome.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Depends what you like. Pepper steak is always a good solid favorite for most people. Personally I like their Singapore style Mei fung noodles.
  • dfh13101549
    dfh13101549 Posts: 8 Member
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Check on Yelp.[/ i tried yelp trip advisor and google maps but since i live in a non-so populated area there wasnt many review for my specific restaurant!! I tried a few nearby ones and there wasnt many reviews just pics of the food
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Depends what you like. Lettuce Wraps as a starter are one of their signature items. I also second the vote for Mongolian beef but I enjoy the Kung Pao shrimp and the garlic green beans as well.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    I was just there today for lunch. The lettuce wraps are very good and I usually get the ginger broccoli chicken.
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    I do enjoy the sesame chicken, lettuce wraps, and pot stickers.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Everything I've tried was good!