Vent out your bad news here

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Someone stole the last cookie from the cookie jar.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member

You don't have hidden stash? I live alone and hide treats from myself.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member

Even if I tried to have one they always find it.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

Even if I tried to have one they always find it.

I keep them in a locked box so they don’t disappear before i can pack them into school lunches. Because I’m mean obviously
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I woke up and felt pain on my incisions. They’re so irritated and hurt. I clean them twice a day and used different forms of bandages. Maybe because it has gone so long my skin is so fragile. It puts me In such a bad mood bc it’s constant pain. Like a bad tooth ache. Anyway had to vent.

I hope they aren't infected 🙁
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I woke up and felt pain on my incisions. They’re so irritated and hurt. I clean them twice a day and used different forms of bandages. Maybe because it has gone so long my skin is so fragile. It puts me In such a bad mood bc it’s constant pain. Like a bad tooth ache. Anyway had to vent.

I sent a pic to my doc and he said they were fine. Just keep doing what I’m doing.
  • slimgirljo15

I sent a pic to my doc and he said they were fine. Just keep doing what I’m doing.

I sure hope there's full healing soon and the pain subsides quickly. 🤗
  • mommabear4315
    Today has got to be one of my hardest days. It was like bad news after bad news. I was like I woke up early for this. From a project I was working on falling apart and being blind sided to a nail in one of my brand new tires to having an impromptu fight with my baby sister. A customer called me 10 times and literally yelled in my ear over and over again. I had to discipline and employee who started the water works. I mean it was like a domino effect. It wasn’t all bad I guess. My husband forced me to have an early dinner with him and he bought me a margarita. Also, the boys at work had actually purchased Insurance on all my tires so they replaced it for free. My son called me out of the blue and told me his grade and told me he loves me. I came home and just turned up the music made another margarita and I just told myself nothing else matters. Then I remembered I made this thread to vent out the bad news and let it go. So here you go universe here you deal with it now. gglrepwl4mxh.gif
    Mommabear out!✌🏾
  • mommabear4315
    In exactly 1 week my world and the world of many people I hold dear to me has been thrown upside down. Part of my absence here has been tending to the people who look to me and my partners for security for them and their families. Although our company remained blessed and continues to thrive, I have seen many of our customers suffer. We are trying our hardest to help them as much as they can and also keeping everyone’s spirits up. Many people are scared. I have seen it in their eyes and letting them know we are here for them is all that matters. I wish I could do more. I wish give more. I pray for all.
  • slimgirljo15
    In exactly 1 week my world and the world of many people I hold dear to me has been thrown upside down. Part of my absence here has been tending to the people who look to me and my partners for security for them and their families. Although our company remained blessed and continues to thrive, I have seen many of our customers suffer. We are trying our hardest to help them as much as they can and also keeping everyone’s spirits up. Many people are scared. I have seen it in their eyes and letting them know we are here for them is all that matters. I wish I could do more. I wish give more. I pray for all.

You're a good egg momma 🤗
  • mommabear4315

Thank you babyjo just it’s been really hard to keep a positive mind.
  • slimgirljo15

It sure has .. trying times ahead my friend. Stay safe and take care 🤗
  • mommabear4315

It sure has .. trying times ahead my friend. Stay safe and take care 🤗

Thanks stay safe! 😘
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    So I was told today I might have cancer. I just came back from my 3 diagnosis. One more left. There I said it. It’s in Gods hands. It’s out in the universe. I’m going to stay positive until they tell me otherwise.
    What do you mean by 3 diagnosis?

I pray you don't have it
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Today has got to be one of my hardest days. It was like bad news after bad news. I was like I woke up early for this. From a project I was working on falling apart and being blind sided to a nail in one of my brand new tires to having an impromptu fight with my baby sister. A customer called me 10 times and literally yelled in my ear over and over again. I had to discipline and employee who started the water works. I mean it was like a domino effect. It wasn’t all bad I guess. My husband forced me to have an early dinner with him and he bought me a margarita. Also, the boys at work had actually purchased Insurance on all my tires so they replaced it for free. My son called me out of the blue and told me his grade and told me he loves me. I came home and just turned up the music made another margarita and I just told myself nothing else matters. Then I remembered I made this thread to vent out the bad news and let it go. So here you go universe here you deal with it now. gglrepwl4mxh.gif
    Mommabear out!✌🏾

OMG Im sorry hun.. I am glad you were able to vent... Best therapy ever...
  • mommabear4315
    Thanks guys. I’m going to stay strong and upbeat. With God and Mr J by my side I will beat this!