PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• pippo_11
    pippo_11 Posts: 42 Member
    Photos: Start Point & Recomp + Cutting - Now doing a slow Bulk

czhwcg4xtbdn.jpg

What a transformation, congratulations! What time period are we looking at with those photos please?
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    @BrownSugar174 - you have turned back the clock! Congrats!
  • bonitathompson1
    bonitathompson1 Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you, I appreciate your reply. Seems to be the thing to do these days, if you want to just not lose weight but change your overall body composition. I want to get into heavy lifting, I've only ever done cardio with some dumbbell work/boxing. Definitely going to give it a try!

My B/L is quite similar but I guess I have to increase my calorie intake. I've just gotten back to tracking which is definitely helping.

Thanks again and I wish you continued success!
    Impressive!!! Great job! May I ask what type of training you did and eating?
    oyk46pvjlcib.jpg
    I have a free gym at work so I try to go on my lunch break most days. I do weight lifting, mostly lower body (squats, deadlifts, leg press, leg extension each 100-150 lbs) and some upper body but alot lighter(20-50 lbs). Try to do 10-15 minutes of cardio as a warm up to lifting 3X a week with 2X a week of either just cardio (run, stairmaster) for 30-45 min or some HIIT dumbbell workout. I do try to do some pushups and situps (on the inverted sit up bench) every time I was in the gym, only 3 sets of 5-10. Other than that I referee soccer games as a side job so I get a fair amount of steps/cardio on those days (+20K steps).

As far as eating, I had a MFP goal of 1500-1800 depending on how active I am. On workdays, I eat a lighter breakfast of coffee+protein and either fruit, oatmeal, or a protein shake and have a salad every workday for lunch with lots of diced veggies added. Typically eat pasta, meat+veggies, or some kinda stirfry for dinner.
    On weekends I eat more, eggs and bacon for breakfast and big dinners. At first I was completely ruining all my workweek progress by overeating on the weekends but tracking consistently helped me realize that and be more mindful with my weekend eating. I started eating lighter lunches to compensate for my indulgent weekend dinners.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    gazpainter wrote: »
    i1c7z93g408d.jpg

This is 9 months after gym 4 to 5 times a week.. Non impact cardio only due to injuries but as of last month hitting the weights now... So was hoping to lose more by now...

That’s awesome! Good work!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    @bonitathompson1 thank you so much! When I was going back through my photos and came across that photo it was like WOW!
  • gazpainter
    gazpainter Posts: 22 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    i1c7z93g408d.jpg

This is 9 months after gym 4 to 5 times a week.. Non impact cardio only due to injuries but as of last month hitting the weights now... So was hoping to lose more by now...

That’s awesome! Good work!

Thanks 😊
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    @gazpainter Great work!
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    i1c7z93g408d.jpg

Got some muscle building in your arms and chest now
  • missanne11
    missanne11 Posts: 79 Member
    This is a 77 lb weight loss. Started in Aug 2017 to current pic Aug 2018. My next goal is 35 more lbs. I expect I could have that by the end of the year or so. My weight loss stalled for about 4 months but I think because I was burning a lot of cals and not eating enough... Going to start eating more now :)

6rb5b5j1643k.jpg

Congrats you look AWESOME :smiley: beautiful before and after!
    This is a 77 lb weight loss. Started in Aug 2017 to current pic Aug 2018. My next goal is 35 more lbs. I expect I could have that by the end of the year or so. My weight loss stalled for about 4 months but I think because I was burning a lot of cals and not eating enough... Going to start eating more now :)

6rb5b5j1643k.jpg

Congrats you look AWESOME :smiley: beautiful before and after!

• Choppdogg777
    Choppdogg777 Posts: 61 Member
    qyo1rqeaqwbb.png

6 Months from now im gonna look like an absolute monster
    🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋🏋
  • bonitathompson1
    bonitathompson1 Posts: 31 Member
    You’re welcome! It’s so amazing how the food we put into bodies reflects on the outside. Not just our size but our skin too! Never really thought about that. Always just been focused on the weight.

Yours is just glowing and your eyes, “well rested.” I can only hope I look as good as you or at least half. Ha, ha! :wink: :smiley:

May I ask what you have adopted as your eating regimen? When you have time. Thank you!

Keep up the great work, you so got this!!!

="BrownSugar174;c 44764367"]@bonitathompson1 thank you so much! When I was going back through my photos and came across that photo it was like WOW! [/quote]
    @bonitathompson1 thank you so much! When I was going back through my photos and came across that photo it was like WOW!

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,260 Member
    @YoureAWalnut - yeah so. I’m jealous. 😀. We’re body twins. Currently, I’m your before and want to look like your after. Did the scale weight change much for you between both pics? I have about 7lbs to go, but trying hard not to obsess over it. If I got to your “after” that would make it easier! Great job. Im on my second week of Strong Curves.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,260 Member
    @BrownSugar174 - Have mercy! You look so much younger in your after photo and look like a fitness trainer, too! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!