Motivation needed to stay on track!

I lost 16lbs since last summer and have put half of that back on since Christmas! I find it incredibly hard to stay motivated when my partner is always bringing unhealthy treats into the house and just juggling life day to day. I need some friends on here to help keep me motivated and stay on track to finally meet my goal.
My overall goal is to feel confident in my bikini for my weekend away in July.
I'm in my late 20's and would like to be in the best shape I can be leading up to turning 30.
Anyone feel free to add me so we can hopefully motivate each other.

We can do this! 💪

Replies

• My boyfriend brings junk food into the house too so I feel you on that one! I'll add you :)
  • Try the Keto slim everything. I swear their peanut butter cups taste better than the OG Reece’s. Also if your a fan of spicy food, crank up the spice with siracha! It’s great for boosting your metabolism and with no added calories!!! For motivation, photoshop a picture of what you want to look like and put it up while you workout to remind yourself why you’re doing this
  • KirstyBabesX
    KirstyBabesX Posts: 25 Member
    I was so much slimmer when I met my partner but I guess we fall into bad habits. He says he will lose weight with me this time so maybe he wont keep bringing home chocolate!
  • KirstyBabesX
    KirstyBabesX Posts: 25 Member
    Try the Keto slim everything. I swear their peanut butter cups taste better than the OG Reece’s. Also if your a fan of spicy food, crank up the spice with siracha! It’s great for boosting your metabolism and with no added calories!!! For motivation, photoshop a picture of what you want to look like and put it up while you workout to remind yourself why you’re doing this

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely look out for the peanut butter cups.
    I may try doing a picture and put it on the fridge so I see it before I go to have any food!!
  • skinnyfarin
    skinnyfarin Posts: 4 Member
    I feel ya. My husband always look for great resturants and takeouts. Im in my late 20s too and have been trying to loose 20lb since 2015. I want to feel comfortable to wear bikinis and have the best shape before I turn 30 this year :# I'll add you!