New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Omg the chocolate pistachio lover in me is drawn to this! 6ruvy2ldv14z.png
    w6pl1qcnoc7y.png

New quest bar flavor?? Hope its pistachio chocolate strawberry but I doubt it lol.

zexzdq5uolyk.png

hmm. actually curious what it might be!

I'm hoping for:

-Cherry Cobbler
    -Carrot Cake
    -Chocolate Banana Bread
    -Chocolate Coconut
    -Lemon White Chocolate

BUT... it's probably something basic like Red Velvet
  • pancakerunner
    edited February 2020
    gy8dblkh67dl.jpg
    Vitamin Shoppe has a new line of high protein bars...

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/protein-bar-cookie-dough-12-bar/vs-3828
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    w6pl1qcnoc7y.png

New quest bar flavor?? Hope its pistachio chocolate strawberry but I doubt it lol.

zexzdq5uolyk.png

I'm hoping for:

-Cherry Cobbler
    -Carrot Cake
    -Chocolate Banana Bread
    -Chocolate Coconut
    -Lemon White Chocolate

Omg yesssss to all. I could see carrot cake with Easter coming. Cherry cobbler would be amazing with the blueberry mufffin base and graham crumbles.

Chocolate chips in their banana bread bar would be good. I bet it will be red velvet or something boring though.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    8d5wz616mgzi.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    8d5wz616mgzi.jpeg

Omg I need to try this!! Where is @hgycta lol
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    gy8dblkh67dl.jpg

I’ve tried a few of the flavors of these... really enjoyed the peanut butter (just bought 2 today for breakfasts this week).
  • pancakerunner
    w6pl1qcnoc7y.png

zexzdq5uolyk.png

I'm hoping for:

-Cherry Cobbler
    -Carrot Cake
    -Chocolate Banana Bread
    -Chocolate Coconut
    -Lemon White Chocolate

Omg yesssss to all. I could see carrot cake with Easter coming. Cherry cobbler would be amazing with the blueberry mufffin base and graham crumbles.

Chocolate chips in their banana bread bar would be good. I bet it will be red velvet or something boring though.

Messaged Quest about it... apparently the “mystery bar” just means they’re sending a random flavor they already have. No new flavors...
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    gy8dblkh67dl.jpg

I’ve tried a few of the flavors of these... really enjoyed the peanut butter (just bought 2 today for breakfasts this week).

I bought a few of the regular and keto ones last time I went. I think some of the flavors are good but they need to work on quality. Some of the bars were squished and/or severely misshapen. I'm wondering if that's just my particular store or the bars in general though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    w6pl1qcnoc7y.png

zexzdq5uolyk.png

I'm hoping for:

-Cherry Cobbler
    -Carrot Cake
    -Chocolate Banana Bread
    -Chocolate Coconut
    -Lemon White Chocolate

Messaged Quest about it... apparently the “mystery bar” just means they’re sending a random flavor they already have. No new flavors...

LOL now I feel dumb
  • Noreenmarie1234
    0a8j0dchg9ie.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    w6pl1qcnoc7y.png

zexzdq5uolyk.png

I'm hoping for:

-Cherry Cobbler
    -Carrot Cake
    -Chocolate Banana Bread
    -Chocolate Coconut
    -Lemon White Chocolate

LOL now I feel dumb

the graphic was misleading!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Anyone going to get the new Built Bar flavors? I have 1.5 boxes left, but just might get them. New flavors are:

Oatmeal Cookie with Walnuts 160cal
    Cashew Caramel with Coconut 170cal
    S'mores 110cal
  • Noreenmarie1234
    busyPK wrote: »
    Anyone going to get the new Built Bar flavors? I have 1.5 boxes left, but just might get them. New flavors are:

S'mores 110cal
    All of those sound so good!!! I have a few 10 off codes left if anyone wants to order let me know I’ll message you the code!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bz1386ua1vw7.png

Seen them but didn't dare buying LOL

Now this is a product I can get behind 🥰
  • busyPK

S'mores 110cal
    All of those sound so good!!! I have a few 10 off codes left if anyone wants to order let me know I’ll message you the code!

Sent you a message
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    I made falafel wrap w spinach a dash of tahini pretty good
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »

S'mores 110cal

Nope. I wish they came up with more flavour with the original 110-130cal / bar.

Covered in the milk chocolate instead of the dark.

I'm not either. Only the smores flavor interests me but not enough to buy yet another full box.

I wish they'd offer their limited flavors in a mixed limited flavor sample box of only 6 bars like they kinda did with the dark cherry.
  • busyPK
    glassyo wrote: »

S'mores 110cal

I'm not either. Only the smores flavor interests me but not enough to buy yet another full box.

I wish they'd offer their limited flavors in a mixed limited flavor sample box of only 6 bars like they kinda did with the dark cherry.

It's still 18 bars per box, but you can get 6 of each of the limited flavor in a sample box.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

S'mores 110cal

I'm right there with you about the slow creep in calories with each new flavor. For 160 cal/18 g protein, I'll have a much-cheaper Quest bar. Fifteen grams/protein for 110 calories? Can't beat those macros...

I was just on the website--s'mores are sold out. :/