What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• angeloup50
    angeloup50 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Pork tenderloin with melon salad and baked sweet potato.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    angeloup50 wrote: »
    Pork tenderloin with melon salad and baked sweet potato.

Hi angeloup. Not sure if it's just me but I can't see the pic. It's too small. Sounds good though! Can you make it bigger?
  • Fitmomof4girls
    Fitmomof4girls Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My first meal prep today
  • mockchoc
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Eight rainbow trout fillets straight from my smoker. Now waiting to cool so that I can vac pack them and freeze for future lunches and quick meals. There is one more trays just like this. Me happy 😁

wj4531u0zb09.jpg

I'd be very happy too with that. I must get out my smoker. We only have the sort you put inside your Webber with wood chips though but does the job. Everyones meals above look amazing though!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    These are a small smoked Frankfurt and a little shredded cheese wrapped in puff pastry and topped with parmesan shaving
    utukau2rbwyb.jpg

They aren't big, that's a bread and butter plate underneath
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    h9c1kkrufhch.jpeg
    First time to do chicken breasts in the new air fryer.
  • mockchoc
    Options
    They look really good even though I don't like chicken breasts and prefer thighs. Maybe I should give thighs a try in it soon. Was it juicy?
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Sautéed cod with herbs de Provence, cauliflower, mixed veggies & bed of greens.

mhuoacl6m28e.jpeg
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Hubby cooked. A single portion of pan fried sea bass. Multiple portions of everything else. Homemade tartare, mash, salad.3vws6nu5i5mv.jpeg

You had me at homemade tartare :)
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    You had me at homemade tartare :)

Very easy to do. No fat yoghurt with mayo and finely chopped shallots, pickles, capers, dried dill. I use Japanese kewpie mayo which has no discernible sugar. If you have sour cream or creme fraiche lying around they constitute part of the classic recipe. Keeps a while in the fridge seeing as it is yoghurt, mayo and pickles.
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    They look really good even though I don't like chicken breasts and prefer thighs. Maybe I should give thighs a try in it soon. Was it juicy?

They were actually juicy yes. Very pleased with how they tirned out. Those were 24 oz total before cooking for 20 minutes.