Monica's OMAD Journal

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That's awesome news👍❤️ Hope you won't catch the flu 🤞🤞🤞
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Oh no I hope you don't get the flu. I'm around alot of flu people too and "Knock on wood" I don't get that too. <3
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Thank you all!
    The evaluation has not stopped yet, there will be a matrix of evolution with advices and a lot of other things to develop
    Difficult but will see how it goes
    the results will be in 6 march

Today Saturday a sleeping day for me as I work a lot all week
    Omad today : sausages and sour cream

Tomorrow a long walking day to the market and to shopping today with my mum and my husband, I want to buy some duck liver and a lot of green leafs to make a spring soup and also I want to buy some steak

Have a lovely week!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    edited February 2020
    Evaluations can be challenging for sure, but you can do it. You’ve done it before so you can so it again.

Everything else sounds awesome. What will you do woth the duck livers? I’m intrigued!
  • pessxx
    Well I want to make it fried with a salad, just very simple, we eat a lot of chicken or duck liver

cdatwm42eg95.jpg
  • Morena_2020
    Delicious! Chicken livers are easy to get here, but duck ones are almost impossible.

I’m the only one who eats liver in the house but a few weeks ago I made Asian-style chicken livers from an easy recipe by Jacques Pépin and everyone loved them!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee me some chicken livers!!!! NOM NOM NOM
  • jadepearl
    That looks delicious :yum: Have a wonderful OMAD day :)
  • pessxx
    Thoughts of today

Well I had a terrible day yesterday at the office, so many things to solve and caused by people who not only they do no want to listen , but also have a bad attitude, like you want to teach them, they do not take as a good advise what you say to them but like something that you impose them
    Well the attitude makes all, making you a better person if you have it, if you don't.... that's tough
    Today I am going shopping clothes, perfume, woman things you know :)
    Omad today sushi in the town

And hopefully a better day!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Your meal looks great.....love love love some sushi, hope you enjoy your shopping day....

Yeah a bad attitude is one of those "unteachable" things......hopefully your day is better!!
  • jadepearl
    So sorry to hear about your bad day <3<3<3 Shopping therapy works wonders :) I love sushi..yummy! <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I hope that shopping and sushi hit the spot and you're in a better mood <3
  • pessxx
    Good morning!
    Yes for my mood the shopping - a blouse, some lingerie and some cosmetics work like wonders :)
    I had a good time these days at work and home, I was glad I succeded to help my two nephews to pay to graduate their nurse school, they will be both nurses in a couple of months so I was proud to contribute
    At job and in the town there is no so good vibes, we have the first corona in the country brought by an italian person who visited, but thank god the person who took it is feeling well, he just carries the virus and he is isolated now we hope the number of cases will not increase so spectacularly like in other countries
    So a lot of media has started to carry on upon his subject and all we hear it is just this
    At job they will even gives us all laptops so that we can work from home and in case we need to stay at home
    Difficult to me because you cannot hide, you have to go to work, to cooperate with a lot of people , you meet people in the shops, in the underground , in the buses and so on
    People started to buy food like crazy and every little sign of flu it is scarring them
    Well so in these moments we need to stay calm and we will see

Today I will come back a little earlier from job, Omad of today - some vegetarian as we have started the period of fasting for Easter and people here like to keep this, I will also try
    So OMAD toast with hummus, salad and brussels

Have a nice day all ! <3

• volgirl1322
    The whole virus thing is scary......We don't have any reported cases in our state yet, but it just feels like a matter of time....stay safe!!!

Enjoy your OMAD today!
  • Morena_2020
    What an awesome thing to do for your nephews! Education is truly the best gift - its effect is felt for generations.

Glad you’ve some better days. This corona virus is scary but it doesn’t pay to panic. Over here in Australia we’ve had some people say and do some horrifically racist things over it. Despite all the education about it going on, some people are still ignorant. (Or maybe they’re just looking for excuses to be openly racist - it wouldn’t surprise me.)
  • jadepearl
    Congrats to your nephews👍👏💐 Glad to hear that you had a fabulous shopping therapy 😊 Yes, corona virus is scary and it's spreading fast and it brings out racism and xenophobia ☹️
  • pessxx
    Thoughts of today
    Still Omad today - boneless chicken and cucumber pickles but I do not feel too well
    Don't have a flu , no symptoms, but just very tired and like hit by a train, muscular pains, I feel like crap
    I cannot take a day off as these days we will have a training and a project going live
    So I guess I have to manage with some meds
    In the weekend some loss of appetite and I lost 1 kilo for this
    Wishing you a nice day!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hope you feel better soon!!! Congrats on your loss!
  • pessxx
    Thanks!! <3
    Feeling better after some meds
    Today Omad same as yesterday I plan to stay simple and enjoy another kilo loss, since yesterday my scale is friendly with me :)
    Have a nice OMAD day!! <3
  • jadepearl
    Get well soon <3 Congrats on your loss! :+1: