What do you have for lunch?

1235»

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,600 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Pork banh mi.
    w7v1fkvfchru.jpeg

yum, i always wanted to try one of these and a place opened up near me that makes them. About how many calories in that?

My guess is 500-600 kcal.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Well reading all yours sounds so delicious. You should join the food group on here. For breakfast i had my two cups of coffee. Then i do my cardio. After working out i make a smoothie. With spinach, carrots, pineapple, strawberries, cuties, bananas. Protein powder usually organic protein powder. Flex seed an peanut butter chunky. If i want more calories. On top. Almond coconut milk an pum juice. 50/50. You got a damn good smoothie. Then for the lunch avocado, tuna dip with onions, peppers, corn. Lemon juice, curry, garlic powder and lemon pepper.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    i got a Vietnamese takeaway at my desk today. Grilled chicken bun cha with a spring roll.
    jlspvfm37qow.jpeg

Laughing that someone "disagreed" with your delicious lunch. People are funny!
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Usually have turkey cheese roll up. Today I made chicken fajita with Spanish rice. I was hungry. :D
  • acpgee
    Prawn banh mi.
    uh5bwejbl3u6.jpeg
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    This weeks lunch is cranberry almond chicken salad and I use a few pieces of celery to scoop it and eat.. an edible spoon :) And I'm having 2 clementines with it.
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2020
    Over the weekend I made an apple stuffed pork loin with sweet potatoes and green beans. Leftovers are for lunch today.
  • Tasseled
    Tasseled Posts: 1 Member
    I have the same thing every lunch to make easier on myself: a sandwich with protein and lots of veggies. Currently, I am going through my supply of deli meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, pickles, and some grainy mustard. It comes to about 420 calories with a side of strawberries.
  • acpgee
    Take away pho.
    avk0tjizyjt3.jpeg
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    I work from home so I have some freedom in my lunches. Today I had boneless pork loin strips grilled on my George Foreman and roasted Brussels sprouts and leeks tossed in olive and truffle oils, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and umami seasoning from Trader Joe's.
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 333 Member
    This week, I made Greek turkey meatballs (with oregano, grated onion, parsley, oregano, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and a touch of lemon zest). Also made tzatziki and a cucumber/red onion/tomato/feta salad. Been taking some to work every day for lunches, along with a whole-wheat flatbread. About 520 calories for all this!

wb0badrtf3xg.jpeg

That looks amazing! I had a kale and spring greens salad with cranberries and leftover turkey meat.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    toast with hummus, brussels with bacon
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    I meal prep Sunday for the whole week. This week I'm having baked chicken (I seasoned all 5 pieces differently), baked sweet potatoes and sauteed green beans.

Seasoning each chicken piece differently is a great idea.