What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Singapore chicken curry, pomelo salad, rice.
    o9vajy6j8fm4.jpeg
  • thebabadon
    thebabadon Posts: 28 Member
    mbp07jmj5b89.jpg
    Baked Salmon and Asparagus.
  • acpgee
    Salad with blue cheese, blueberries and candied pecans to start. Main was Dutch pea soup pulled out of the freezer. Forgot to add the smoked sausage to the soup.5reskorpxl37.jpeg
    wgw2vsrqk3p0.jpeg
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Shrimp Tacos.
    iyo4xwp61cpw.jpg

This!

Looks absolutely delicious. <3
  • acpgee
    Tried the vegan Rebel Whopper at Burger King and it was not bad. I have had nicer engineered vegan burgers, though at twice the price in trendy restaurants.
    ncdorncoyd55.jpeg
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    fb204fb7cb1cb9da3de773b0a290a540.jpg

I made lard for the first time.
  • mockchoc
    ^That bread was amazing! So quick. No touching the dough at all and just perfect. Blown away.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Tried making this bread several months ago, and as you said, it was amazing. Very easy to do and had a great crust!
    Had to stop making it.... was far too easy to grab a bread slicing knife and some real butter and go nuts! 😋
  • mockchoc
    vaman wrote: »
    Tried making this bread several months ago, and as you said, it was amazing. Very easy to do and had a great crust!
    Had to stop making it.... was far too easy to grab a bread slicing knife and some real butter and go nuts! 😋

That bread is amazing isn't it? Very suprised for how quick and easy it is and no touching the dough even one bit! I don't know how I controlled myself so well but I had some salmon DH BBQ'd and a salad to fit in too so did OK. Guess we'll eat the other half tomorrow for brunch with bacon and eggs etc.
  • lucyjessica0107
    lucyjessica0107 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone!

If you wanna see any food photos or find some new recipes, me and my friend have a healthy eating Instagram page where we post what we eat and share some recipes.

We have a mixture of meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan recipes. Check us out @fatfreefriends on instagram.

Thanks❤
  • mockchoc
    kcmcbee wrote: »
    Slow cooked BBQ pork ribs, steamed broccoli and vegetables.a9eckkgl2f22.jpeg

That looks really good. I have a banana cake in the oven. Most will be going to my 2 year old grandson that is banana crazy and his mum and dad of course.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    spinach salad w/ feta, sun-dried tomatoes, K-rab, walnuts:r1ewbek5atuj.jpg

forbidden rice stir-fried with mung bean sprouts, mushrooms, cabbage, curry sauce:
    fy6i2b4wm2pe.jpg

• amandaeve
    vacation food! Breakfasts made for us by our Airbnb hosts:
    puhk8qxr1rpt.jpg
    lw0gulo0a1dx.jpg
    Bison chilli and truffle fries at the brew pub:
    3iwd63h885qz.jpg

• amandaeve
    Tried "healthy noodles" from Costco. Spoiler: they are gross. They taste like water and melt in your mouth. Here they are cold in a salad with edamame, mushrooms, avocado, sesame ginger sauce:
    zyt2ele0ur9f.jpg
    Rolled up my gimme lean into logs for a change of pace. eggs, Crumpet with apple butter.
    xo6v8y29vhmb.jpg
    Added some sauteed kale and salsa to my egg and gimme lean breakfast:
    tibesww6qa0m.jpg
    made pizza at home:
    izl70usmydfk.jpg
    vmii64pvrgwg.jpg