Bacon Lardons
    Spinach
    Cucumber

Anything you like really.

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Doritos... :mrgreen:
    Chips and dip.
    Yeah, I know. It sounds gross. The Hubs makes grossed out faces every time. I don't know how I stumbled upon that combo, but it was sometime in high school. It's really delicious. I'm 41 now, and I still eat this. :joy:
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Strawberries well all berries
    Melon
    Granola
  • sjrja
    sjrja Posts: 24 Member
    I mix salsa with cottage cheese and eat it as a dip with triscuit thins. Its not pretty but it gives me the idea of nachos but slightly less guilty...
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,351 Member
    Egg whites. Makes a beautiful fluffy... thing.
    Tuna fish.
    I also like toast with jam with a little cottage cheese on top, sometimes.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    sjrja wrote: »
    I mix salsa with cottage cheese and eat it as a dip with triscuit thins. Its not pretty but it gives me the idea of nachos but slightly less guilty...

This, but I go one step further and add finely diced red onion, tomato and cucumber along with the salsa then crumble a half serving of tortilla chips into the mix and stir them in.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Ham or smoked turkey. Tomato slices.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Yesterday, since I need to use up some avocados, I added some cottage cheese, a little sea salt and just ate it right out of the shell. It was really good.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Pepper and wheat thins is the only way i can eat it. But I always have it for snack.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    This is a meal I'm currently obsessed with. It was suggested by a nutritionist on some TV show I watched a while ago. Dice an apple. Sprinkle liberally with cinnamon. Top with cottage cheese and chopped nuts. Sometimes, I crumble some pretzels on top to give it a little more crunch. So simple, but so delicious, filling and good for me!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    This is a meal I'm currently obsessed with. It was suggested by a nutritionist on some TV show I watched a while ago. Dice an apple. Sprinkle liberally with cinnamon. Top with cottage cheese and chopped nuts. Sometimes, I crumble some pretzels on top to give it a little more crunch. So simple, but so delicious, filling and good for me!

That sounds pretty good :)
  • addict3
    addict3 Posts: 48 Member
    Torani sugar free vanilla or vanilla bean, start with a Tbs per 4 oz and adjust for taste
    Top with sliced banana

Torani sugar free vanilla or vanilla bean
    Torani sugar free orange
    Tastes like a creamsicle.

Torani vanilla
    DaVinci sugar free blueberry (Torani doesn’t have it )
    Fresh blueberries
    Kick it up a notch with crushed graham crackers or your favorite granola.

The possibilities are endless with all the flavors available. I hated cottage cheese but wanted to incorporate it, so I tried this, now I crave it.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    I eat it plain with a little bit of freshly ground black pepper. Sometimes I have done the same but on top of Wasa crispbread.
  • s_rivera_92
    s_rivera_92 Posts: 92 Member
    I love my cottage cheese plain. But, sometimes some chia seeds, honey, and/or raspberries (or any berries) are a nice addition. :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    i like to whip it. and then use it like ricotta
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Not really breakfast, but put it on top of lightly buttered egg noidles and sprinkle with pepper....my all time favorite
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    This morning I had a Just Crack an Egg with an egg and 2 egg whites and 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese. I was full for about 6.5 hours. May need to dial it back a bit. It sure was good!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Not sure about breakfast, but I always love to combine kidney beans with my cottage cheese